Chapter 33

Never Find Your Lovin'

Venus's POV...

"Here we are." Christopher sighed as we approached my porch. It was 9:23 and I had school tomorrow. We stayed out pretty late. He still had is arm around me as we walked closer to my house. I smiled at him as I turned and glanced into his dark precious pearls for eyes.

"I had a splendid time." I smiled, letting my British terms take over my lips.

"Very we'll." he winked. "Good night my lady." He tapped my shoulder gently, and began walking away. But then I pulled his arm, I wanted a hug. I pulled his arm toward me, shifting his body closer, and his forehead touched mine. It made him smile big. I then wrapped my arms around his back and squeezed him tightly. He giggled and hugged back.

"Now, you may leave" I waved to him grinning rather large.

"Bye." He blushed, and began walking away from my porch. I, like a stalker, watched him walk down the sidewalk of the neighborhood, and soon, disappear I into the nights blackness. I opened the front door and went inside. My sister was on the couch playing with her IPhone. "Hiya'." She looked up at me.

"Hey."

"SOO... How was it?"

"Rather perfect." I giggled in excitement.

"Hmmmm, was he ROMANTIC?" She made googly eyes at me.

"Totally." I said, and raised myself from the couch, heading towards the stairs to shower, and got to bed.

"Where ya goi-"

"Night. Sleepy. School tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day."

"Fine.." She pouted.

-------...........--------

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

I walked into the school doors tired as hell with my sister Inari beside me on her phone like always, not paying any attention towards what lay before her. I walked through the daily crowds of teens to get to my locker. "Well this is my stop." My sister chucked me the dueces as she walked toward her locker. I nodded, and kept on walking. I then reached my locker. I looked to the side and saw Jasper's bushy Afro facing me as he talked to that girl Jada and her two other friends. It made me even more mad that his locker was the one on the right of mine, and that I would have to watch this bull five days a week. I looked to my left where Dee's locker was. Hmm, he wasn't here yet. I needed some company for the ten minutes before home room started. You must of been kidding me if you thought I was gonna stand there and join Jasper and his ratchet friends..

I emptied my book bag, and organized what I needed for the classes that lay ahead. It's sad how I have all my classes with Jay and Dee this month.. Shiet. I heard a locker open nearby, and turned to my side to see Dee putting things into his locker, looking tired with bags under his eyes. "Hey." I said trying to smile, leaning on my locker facing him.

"What do you want?" He mumbled in annoyance still putting things in his locker. Yea, he was still mad at me. "Look, I'm sorry." I stepped a bit closer.

"I know, cause I am too. Sorry for being alive." He growled. He must be in a real crappy mood.

"So you forgive me?" I smiled in hope.

"Yea, yea, whatever." He said getting his things together for class.

"I gotta finish my math homework in the janitors closet." He said, linking arms with me, and walking down the hall to the janitors closet. We walked down faster, and I spotted Chris talking to a whole bunch of boys at his locker. I just started at him. He looked really nice today. He found my eyes on him, smiled, and shook his head. I hope I wasn't drooling.. Oh- ok I wasn't.