Chapter 15

It was the night of our date. Well, Julian and I. I was extremely nervous, and didn't really talk to Juju anytime soon. I hope that she didnt forget. Wait, I almost forgot that she's Christopherr's girlfriend.. And that I kissed her.... Oh. Well this is certainly not the time to let guilt overcome my weak mind. I need this night to go smoothly. I am finally in love for goodness sakes! I stepped out of the shower, the warm water droplets dripping down my body. I grabbed my light orange towel off of the rack, and dried my body repeatedly until my body began to lighten up with ash. I walked into my room, and right away, began to slip on my clothes.

I whore my red and white plaid shirt. Three buttons being loose and open just to melt her down with a little exposure. I wore light torn boot cut jeans, with a black chain. I decided not to wear a hat for once and a lifetime just to show her how much of a casual swagged-up gentleman I could be. I really hope she remembrered the date we were having in a few... I sprayed my Calivin Klein cologne all around my neck, and a bit on each of my wrists. Then, I felt a slight vibration coming from the back pocket of my jeans. I pulled out my phone, and it was a text. From Julian...

Text Conversation:

Julian:"Heyyyy

Deantre:Hola

Julain:Como Esta papito? ^.*

Deantre:Ok i dont speak that much spanish lol xD

Julian:I know. Lol im puerto rican so shut up boo! ;D

Deantre:Mhmm boo.. I like that

Julian:Oh shut up! so are you ready for our date? :)

Deantre:You Remembered! :D

Julian:Of course now get your bootie to my house or else I'll kill yuh!

Deantre:Right away your highness. ;)

I put my phone back in my pocket and ran downstairs. I checked to see if all the lights were off, and walked right out the door. I then, found my orange suburu in the drive way, and hopped in, and drove off.

As I drove peacefully down the bumpy pavements along the neighborhoods I started to think about how Rodney was acting on the phone. It was just so hard to get out of my head. But I remembered, dont let anything get in the way of this night. Its the night to TRY and make her mine... Even though she belongs to somebody else..

As I softly knocked at the green wooden door to Jullian's home, A middle aged ladie who looked a tad like her answered the door. She had redbrown hair, and was fairly short. She wore glasses, and looked at me confused like who the hell I was, but still forced a smile.

Lady:"Puedo ayudarte?" she asked me, smiling.

I didnt know a thing she was saying. So I just told her I was looking for Julian.

Deantre:"Julian?"

Lady:"Ah. Juullllaiiin!" She yelled up the stairs, as she turned from me.

Julian:"Espera Mami! Deache.." I heard Julian yell back from upstairs.

Lady:"W-wait a minute." she said, struggling to pronounce the english words, though her accent was quite heavy.

I nodded my head. After like three minutes of the lady and I akwardly looking around, I forced a question out in spanish, that I heard in spanish class.

Denatre:"Ella es tu hija?" I said, a little shakey.

She nodded her head yes, her smile warm and friendly. I then looke up, and say Julian walking down the stairs. She had on black high heels, like the ones she had on the first night I met her. Then she had a thigh length dress that was black and white striped. And a black cardiagan. And her hair was in a nice back ponytail, falling down her back straightened, and the back of her head dyed pink for some reason. She once again, looked magnifincent.