Chapter 29

Venus's P.o.v...

I walked home with Jasper, and his cute friend Christopher.. He seems to enjoy starring into my eyes. Jay was in the middle of the group. I was jamming to Bridgit Mendler on my Ipod touch,while they both seemed to be talking about some chick. I tried my best not to care.

Soon, we approached Jay's house. He gave this special handshake with the boyy, and turned to hug me, I blocked it with my arms, and patted his back. His mouth hung open as if he just got struck by lightening. I had just remembered him talking to that girl and how mad it made me. My brain seemed to giggle, but my heart was a tiny bit blue. I walked away. The stranger giggled. I began speed walking, do to the fact my house was some blocks away. "Hey! Wait up, your fast."

I looked to my side and saw the boy catch up to me, smiling and out of breath. "Whats your name girl?" He askked. Sadly I could hear him, and he knew that, so i just pulled out my ear plugs and replied.

"Venus." I said looking at him. "Ooo, like that planet. I like that." He said, winking. Woa, this negro is totally outgoing... I giggled at his flirtioues attitude. Cute. I already knew his, so no reason for him coming out on me. We approached my house porch, looking at eachother akwardly. "You got a nice accent." He warmly smiled. It only took me a few seconds to realize how hot he was! "Thanks." I said, swinging myself, my head south, blushing my ash off. "It goes with your eyes." I couldnt take his compliments. My heart was going to burst out of flatter.

I shook his hand, smiled, and said goodbye, then walked through the door.

I found my sister sitting on the couch, watching the bill cunningham show. I smirked. I loved that show. "How'd you beat me home again?" I asked, setting my back pack and books on the staircase. "Tracy took me home." Tracy is her bestfriend, since we were here as little kids. "Why your face look like that?" she askked. Blushing. I said in my head. I ignored the question, and walked up the stairs to take a shower.

i opened my room door and saw my little terrier Rockie. "Inari, why'd you lock him in my room?" I yelled to her, my echo filled the house. She didnt answer. "Asshole." I said under my breath.

Julian's POV.. (5:26)

I've been calling Rodney all day, and he hasn't even answered once. I hope he isnt ditching me.. I dont think so. But it like goes straight to voice mail, its like is his phone is off or something.. My heart is kinnda dull. Like i need him with me all the time to be happy..

I pulled a blunt out of my pocket, and lit it up like a boss. The smoke slowly surfaced out of my nose, along with my mouth as exhaled. That kinda lit me up, I have some joy lit into me. "Julian, what is that smell?!" My Mami yelled from upstairs in Spanish. I laughed and kept quiet.

I got dressed, nice and flashy how I do. I walked down the stairs, and yelled to my mom bye. Then walked out the door. I drived away in my small cube, to Chris's house. Havent been there in a while...

I walked out of my nice car, and walked across the street to Chris's house. I was a bit nervous, but a little excited at the same time.b

I rung he doorbell twice. His mother opened the door. Oh hey Julie, his in the kitchen. She smiled. She exited her home, an ran to her car. She was going to work. I set my purse and my car keys on the couch, and walked to the kitchen, quietly. I heard the sink, and saw Chris frying something. He wore a black wife beater and some basketball shorts. He didn't know I was there, and I wanted to keep it that way. I creeped behind him, and tried my best to breath as lightly as possible.

I could tell he felt me here, so he turned around.

"Crap!" he whispered, and spilled some of the hot oil that tipped out of the pot, and onto his arm. He grunted in pain, and agony. His arm tuned purple.

"Hey." he said with no emotion, rubbing his arm. I felt kinda of bad for creeping up on him like that.. "Hi." I said, very bubbly, following him into the living room. He sat on the couch, and pulled out his out his phone, and started texting someone.

"How's it goin?" he asked, drawing all his attention on the expelling screen of the phone. "Well maybe if you look at me I'll tell you.." I said laughing. He drew a quick smile. Hmmm. Why aren't the charm tricks working anymore?

He put his phone on the glass cofee table, and turned his body my direction, but was several inches away, and sat down on he couch. "Oh and I'm fine thanks for asking." I winked. He yawned. And got right back on the phone. Ummmm.. What?!

That just pissd me off. Like no toy that's good, or I'm happy for you. Just pure yawn.

"Hey, did I do something wrong?" I sat next to him, a little anger plunged into my voice.

"Um, I don't know. I mean cheating on me with one of my best friends is perfectly fine right? He stood up , and walked back into the kitchen. The fact that he brought that up pierced a small needle into my heart. "Your real shady JuJu." I heard him say under his breath.

I followed after him in the kitchen, my eyesbecoming a bit glossy. "Lok, you can't keep holding that on her hands Christopher, I said I was sorry.

I heard a dish break as he moved them around in the sink. "And what make you so sure that's enough?" You cheated on me with another guy!" he yelled, the gains in his arms began to function. He walked a bit closer to me. I have never had anyone tell me about myself like that score. I didn't believe what my ears were allowing to eneter their drums. I couldn't help but put my head down and let a tear down. I didnt know he cared so much. I heard the bass in his voice get lowder as he went on, walking closer to me. Then I heard him stop. I looked up and saw him centimeters away from touching my face. His eyes look beautiful, and his lips look glossy. "

"I actually loved you Julian." he said. That hurt my ears along with my heart. I wasn't thinking now. I couldn't help with just trying to peck him on the lips, but he walked away. I was in a mood of pure melancholy.

A/N: Dont Forget To Check Out My New Book, 'Jensen(A Mindless Jaw Dropper) I Love Yall, and Are Very Sure You will Enjoy It. The Link Is Below. Thanks For Reading! :) ❤

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4244602-jensen-a-mindless-jaw-dropper