Chapter 4

It was 10:43 pm. Thursday, and I was in my living room with Jasper, Rodney, and Chris watching Americas Best Dance Crew. I was so curious about Chris's girlfriend as he was sitting right next to me on the long, red velvet couch. I couldnt help but ask.

Deantre:"So Chris, I heard you got a girlfriend." I glared at him trying to smile, even though my stomach twisted to the fact that he had a girl, and i didn't.

Chris:"Yup." He smacked his lips in boredom, as the light of the tv reflectively flashed onto his face.

Jasper took a good look at my face, as he paused from reading his book, on the carpeted floor. He could tell that I was mad at something, or that something bothered me. But he dedided, for once, to keep his lips sealed, and his thoughts of curiosity to himself.

Deantre:"So how does it feel, to have a girlfriend?" I tried to smile at him in accomplishment, but my smile looked like as if I was a jack-o-lantern.

Chris:"Well, shes pretty beautiful, and has a cute laugh. And.. all i can say is, she brightens my world." He smiled as if he was in a dream.

That pissed me off even more. Did he love her? Did he fall in love before i could? Questions of impossibility ran through my brain.

Deantre:"Wow. A little hard to picture since you've been a player most of the time." I sucked my teeth at him.

Rodney sensed intimidation.

Rodney:"Aye Dee, ease up man. Whats up with you?" He looked at me like i had just commit murder.

Chris looked at me like I was a madman.

Chris:"Nah' Rod, its cool. Nigga's probably had a bad day." He narrowed his eyes up and down at me. "But anyway, " He caught an attitude with me, "Who's up to going to Traquan's party tommorow night?" Christopher turned to Rodney who was behind me.

The fact that he just had called me a nigga set me off. He couldn't sense the impoliteness I had meant to him, and he hit me with a little fire two times worse. I wanted to slap him the hardest, but i kept my cool, and sat down comfortably looking at the television, keeping the animal that layed within me maintained.

Rodney:"I totally want to go!" Rodney raised his hand stupidly like a first grade know it all.

Chris:"Haha, alright man calm down. Your in. " He laughed, moving his hands in a motion that made Rodney seem retarded. "How bout' you Jay?" He smiled at Jasper on the floor, with his white socks on.

Jasper:"Sure, why not." Jasper mumbled, while still looking at his book.

Christopher:"Ight', how about you Dee?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

Deantre:"Yea, I'll go with you." I fakely smiled at him.

He felt that the smile was real, so he nodded at me friendly in reply.

Chris:"Mkay', my girl's gonna' be there so be nice." He grinned at all of us.

Oh, so his girl's going to be there. DEFINETELY GOING! Watch me dress as swaggered up as possible. I'm going to see this chick for myself....

A/N: Dont Forget To Check Out My New Book, 'Jensen(A Mindless Jaw Dropper) I Love Yall, and Are Very Sure You will Enjoy It. The Link Is Below. Thanks For Reading! :) ❤

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4244602-jensen-a-mindless-jaw-dropper