Chapter 7

??:"Aye, yo', yo', yo'. Please watch were your going!" I heard a stern, but girl like voice scowld at me. 

I was embarassed at the fact that I stupidly, bumped into someone.. ughh.. This is so not me.. I was a little to embarassed to lift my head and look at the person so I smiled, and looked at the ground. 

Deantre:"Sorry bout' that." I tried not to laugh for no apperant reason. I could tense that the person was getting pissed at the fact of my smile emerging, and my head towards the floor. It was pretty disrespectful..

??:"Ok, and why cant you look at me?" the voice catched a bitter attitude. 

Ok, I didnt like that attidtude shit. That was something that got to me. A hell of a punch you will recieve deadly from me, boy or girl. I think what I drank was more than just cola... I thought I saw Randy sneak some weird white powder into my cup.. hmmm.. Dont really care at the time. Back to the attitude, alright now, with me and this bitch its war! I lifted my head, my face already red. I dont ususally have this high of a temper.. I'm really confused right now.. I walke slowly closer to the person, as we were only a few   inches away, the person didnt move, and my mouth began running, me not even realizing what the look of the face was.

Deantre:"Honey, enough with the bitchin--," I froze. The first thing I spotted was green eyes.. Those soft ones that i remembered very well earlier. Damn, it was Julian. 

"oh." We both said, blushing, and softly at the same time. Wait? she was blushing over me? See I knew i wasnt that ugly! 

Deantre:"Oh, um, I'm sorry for being rude. I just didnt kn--," 

Julian:"Dont apoligize." She glared at me, deep in my eyes, with a perfect, warm smile. 

Deantre:"Oh, if thats what you want." I chuckled googily, concentrating on how her eyes were forced into mine. We were still so close, our lips breathed upon one anothers, and we chose the keep the moment of the postition. She giggled, though the move didnt seem funny to me at all, so i laughed along, us both still gazing into eachothers eyes. Her laugh, it made me melt like ice on fire. She was just ugh, fine. We both removed our minds out of the world of romance, and backed up several inches away, itching the back of our heads. 

Deantre:" Im Deantre, but you could call me Dee." I smiled at her as she did to me, my hand reaching out to hers. she shook it, and laughed at me with her eyebrows wrinkled in confusion. 

Julian:" Hey, I know you." she giggled, trying not to make me feel stupid.

It sadly, didnt work. I felt as dumb as a rock. I did meet her already in the car, why in the hell would I offer her a shake? Damn Rodney put some hardcore shit in that cup! 

Deantre:"Oh. Yea." I said with my voice shaking. " I knew that." I played dumb. 

Julian:"Heh." she giggled, pullling a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

Deantre:"Chris's girl, right?" I continued to play dumb. But she noticed it right away. 

Julian:" uhh, yea." she looked at me really lost, like I was on crack. Well I have a really sharp feeling that i drank some not to long ago..

Deantre:"Sorry, that heniken really messed me up." I yawned, and stretched my shoulders, playing it off like a bad boy, when I knew beer scared the living shit out of me. 

Julian:"Did it really?" she giggled innocently, sneeking a sexy wink at me.

Wait a minute, did she just wink at me? Ok that shit really did do something to me, or is she flirting the hell out of me? Im bout' to lose my mind.

Julian:"So where you go to school cutie?" she smirked, combing her fingers through the forehead scalp of her hair. Mhhmmm, ok that was sexy.. 

Deantre:" Wattsfield High, how bout' you?" I smiled, trying to keep my eyes from moving down to her breasts, how tempting were they.. Ok, why the fuck am I acting like this? 

Julian:"Really? Would it freak you out to tell you that I go ther too?" she giggled once again.

Deantre:" Actually It would make me very happy." I winked back at her as she did to me not to long ago. " Thats whats up shawty?" I giggled.

Chris:" Juuuuliiiannn!" we heard Chris's loud ass mouth coming from the opening of the house entrance. 

Julian:" Yes sweetheart?" she playfully rolled her eyes towards his direction, her hands on her hips. 

Damn, I couldnt help but bight my lip as she turned around.  The sound of her peaceful voice made me fall in love.. Wait. Love. Thats Chris's girlfriend.! Now, what am I going to do? 

Ok. Its a little confusing at the moment, but I promise you better and longer chapters. ;) Now comment, Please. :) just take the time and comment. Plus tell People about my story. PLEASE. It would mean and awful lot to me. -Mrs.Perez z;)