Chapter 19

Deantre.....

It was a rainy day. It thunderd and lightened a bit, but for some reason, I didnt care. I was driving to the pharmacy to go pick up my anti-depresant medication, as my mom told me too. Oh, how much I was glad she was back. I really did get tired of cleaning, and cooking around the house. And talk about being home alone most of the time. Now I HATED that. Just when my life turned perfect for a time of hours one day, it quickly shredded into devourless pieces the next day. Havent talked to Julian or anyone else for about school. Jay changed all his classes, so I didnt see him much.. Like he even wanted to see me.. I've been callin him everyday since the Bro Meeting. But His phone always went straight to voicemail. He has a reason.

I walked into the pharmacy, with my hoodie on, lookin like a cereal killer, and walking up to the front desk.

Pharmacist:"Sir, how may I help you." She smiled sweet, and politely.

Deantre:"Yea, Im here to pick up some medicine for Deantre Simmons." I pulled out my ID and all that other medical information.

Pharmacist:"Alright sir, let me go look for you." She nodded, as she walked away into the backroom that lay behind her. After like three minutes of staring at the floor, she handed me a little white paper baggie, with several medications.

Deantre:"Thank you." I said to her, as I began to walk away towards the door, paying no mind to what lay infront of me. Too busy paying attention the description ont the medicine container. As I kept walking on, I bumped into someon by accident, forcing them to the ground. I dropped my medicine and looked down at the person. It was a girl. A really beautiful girl. But noone got anything on julian. She got nervous right away and apologized, and looked away in shyness.

Deantre:"Don't cover your face." I smiled. "Lemme' help you." I offered out my hand. She smiled and I heped her up. I looked at her real good. She looked extremely familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

She dusted herself off, and took off her short, black hoodie. She had on red and black plaid skinnys, a little black hoodie, checkered vans, and a black wifebeater, that outlined her curves. She was beautiful. Matter fact gorgerous. But I guess noone can beat Julian. I looked at her face real good, as she repatedly looked up at me, as she dusted herself off. She had a medium shade of redbrown skin. Wasnt really dark to be exact. She had gorgeous really light hazel eyes that remind me of Julian. And she had the exact same nose I had. To me, she was flawless.

I smiled at her, as she tried to cover her face with her hood. U

Deantre:"Aye. Dont cover your face. Too pretty for that." I smiled at her.

A small smile emerged onto her face, as she slowly removed to hoodie away from her face.

Deantre:"Hey shawty, you look mad familiar... Do I know you?"

She smiled, blushing a bit, and faced the floor.

Girl:"I dunno' sailor, give me a name?" She smirked. She had a heavy british accent, that even made her more familiar. As she talked, I looked up at her a little more, and saw a dark, tight curled donut bun ontop of her head. Cute.

I slicked down my shirt, and licked my lips. I was pullin' off a pretty good James Bond impression.

Deantre:"The names Simmons. Deantre Simmons." I giggled, as my big white smiled shammered all over my face.

Her smile faded, and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Girl:"Dee?" She looked at me, with almost tears in her eyes.

Deantre:"What?" I looked at her confused, and with a slight Peewie Herman accent.

Girl:"Its Vee-love!" she smiled as she opened her arms at me.

Wait, Venus?! My best friend who was a girl since me and Jasper were Five years old? How Jasper, Venus, and I use to be the nerdy clique in pre-k, until she left in fourth grade? Boy shes grown so much! I remember when Jasper use to have this BIG crush on her. When she left, he lost his mind. Literally LOST his MIND...

Tears began rolling down my cheeck uncontrolably as I picked her up, and spun her around in the middle of the pharmacy in happiness. She giggled in excitement. I let her down, and her hazel eyes locked into mine. Her smile was white and vibrant in her happiness.

Venus:"Well how you been?" she said in tears.

Deantre:"Better since I just saw you." I giggled.

Venus:"Your still so cute!" she pinched my cheeck softly. Her hands were so, nice.....

Deantre:"Well come with me, and I'll take you to see Jasper." I started to walk out to my car, leading her first.

Venus froze.

Venus:"Jasper?" she smiled, blushing already.

I laughed, took her hand, and ran to my car...

A/N: Dont Forget To Check Out My New Book, 'Jensen(A Mindless Jaw Dropper) I Love Yall, and Are Very Sure You will Enjoy It. The Link Is Below. Thanks For Reading! :) ❤

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4244602-jensen-a-mindless-jaw-dropper