Chapter 1

Name is Deantre James. Im 18, and have lived in Detroit my whole life. My life is simple, and boring. I go to school, hang with friends, and go home. I never really thought about a girlfriend, or meeting someone from school or anything like that.I mean, there's beautiful girls out there, but I never really payed them any mind. You see, Im looking for the right one, you know? But, sadly, Still havent found her. I want to soon though. But anyway, I have the most wonderful bestfriends in the world. The three being Rodney, Christipher, and Jasper. Im really close to Jasper though. I mean, we've known eachother since we were five. I tell him EVERYTHING, along with any other emotion my brains might contain with my heart. With me, he's never left out on anything. Rodney can get annoying sometimes with that big ass mouth of his, Chris is a ladies man. I mean, dudes a real chic magnet! But I love em' all. As I would say so myself.

I have a Depression disorder and I am destined to take these crazy pills for the rest of my life. I told my mother that I had no clue how it appeared into my system, but I know the real reasons why.. I guess. I lost a close friend of mine when I was in the fourth grade. she moved far away.. And never came back. But that was just something little. I was jealous of all those who were in love before I was. Like, EVERYONE had a girlfriend except ME! Makes sense to you? Yea, Me either. I often act out in various ways when someone close to me gets something I want. It's what depression does to you.. But im still gonna do what it takes to explore. I dont call a girl hot cause I love her body. But I call A girl Beautiful because I admire her heart. And i want that kind of girl to look at me that way. I dont want her to love me just because she thinks Im some fine thang.

My mom works like two jobs, and works from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM. So not to sound like a baby, but Im basically home alone all the time. Ever since my mom had me, she has been on her own. My father left her when he found out she was pregnant, and the rest of my family members live in LA and in Connecticut, so its a little lonely out here. But with my moms bestfriend Hawley Living nextdoor, Mom will be happy for the rest of her life! Plus I got my wonderful friends by my side. I think without them, I would of been commited suicide! But lets not get to that. Im really fond with not telling my mom anything. I'm extremely quiet around my mother. I mean, our dinners are so silent, I think I just want to burst into tears while were eating. So there you go. A head start to the very pity destined crap, I call, my life..