Chapter 8

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" My annoying Mario game shape alarm clock rang. It was 6:00. Great. Monday morning. Ughh, school.. Wait, Julian! Alright De time to get your lazy ass up. I rolled off of my bed for no reason, my covers staying messily in their place, in my twin sized bed. I walked right to my closet door. I grabbed my light blue, ripped skinny jeans, and a navy blue wife beater. I ran into the bathroom, and took a shower. The warm water numbed my body, and relaxed my depression symptoms. I stood there for about three minutes, just sitting there under the light rushing, fairly warm water. I put my hands through my  hair for a slight feel of the girls that were wet intesively. I licked the warm water that started to run down my upper lip. I then washed my hair, in a rush, and soaped my body up real quick. After taking about a minute rinsing out everything off of my body, I forced myself out of the shower. Ughh, 6:24! Bus comes at 6:45, got to get going. I ran to my room with a white towel wrapped around my waist.;

As I walked into my room slowly, closing the door behind me, the floor was cold, and i felt a  slight chill flowing against my stomach. The window was open. Well I didnt open it last night. I really dont care at the moment. I ran over to the window, and slammed it quickly. 

Mom:" Honey what was that?" My mom asked concerned.

Deantre:" Nothing mom." I replied in annoyence. 

I threw on my outfit that i had just picked out, and threw on my black timberlands i had just bought at the mall last weekend along with Jasper. I grabbed my backpack from my bed, and ran down the stairs. I grabbed a nutrition bar from the fridge, and kisssed my mom goodbye as she sat peacesfully one the couch, drinking her coffee and watching the news.

Mom:"Bye baby." she whispered softly and gently, smiling at me nicely. Out the door I ran. 

I looked at my watch and it was already 6:50! Ok, and someone tell me HOW AM I LOSING TIME LIKE THIS?! I ran across the block in search of my bus. I reached the stopsign, and noone was there. There was school today right? Then, I turn to my left, and find the bus, with everyone on it, already down the street, taking al left at that corner. 

Deantre:"Shit!" I whispered to myslef in misbelif. I ran down to my driveway, and found my moms silver range rover in the driveway. I had a spear key to this car in my backpack. I zipped open my backpack, and pulled out the key. I hoped in the drivers seat of the car, and sped off...

The I rushedly, opened the car door, and ran to the school doors. I looked around in the spacious, white, highschool hallway. Phew... Everyone was still in the hallway. Meaning im NOT tardy... I looked at my white g-shock. Alright, 7;15. School starts in about fourty minutes, so Im gonna' head to the gym. Good thing the boys locker room was right to my left at the moment, and the gym at my right. I walked calmly into the boys locker room, and found an empty stall. As I went into the stall, and began stripping off my clothes,and changing into my spedo shirt and basketball shorts, I heard someone in here taking a shower, but i was too much in a rush, so i ignored it. I walked out with my things, and found Jasper, his hair, wet and curly, looking in the mirror, popping his pimples like usual. But he didnt notice me. He looked kind of sad, or upst for some reason. I wanted to know, so i walked up to him. 

Denatre:" Hey Japser!" I said excitedly, and with a wide grin on my face.

He turned around in shock, and looked me dead in the eye. He looked really depressed, and like he wanted to ball tears. They had no choice but to come out, and thats what he did. They ran down like somone just crossing the finish line.

Deantre:"Jasper?" I said, my voice shaking in shock. "Why are you c-crying?" I said, my eyes getting bigger and bigger.

But he didnt answer. He grabbed his black duffle bag off of the floor beside him, and ran out of the door, stil in a towel. Woa, what was up wit him? Im not used to Jasper crying. Its weird. Hes usually the advice giver. Something REALLY bad must of happend. But Ill give him some space. I ll talk to him about it later.

I placed my ipod touch in my pocket, and placed my headphones into each ear, and started running on the tredmil. Noone was in the gym, like usual, and i worked for at least ten minutes now. 

Then, I felt a suddne hand, poke my shoulder, which made me jump.

I got so scared, I jumped up, and fell on my face from the tredmil, to the carpet. OUCH! RUG BURNN!!! I felt a big burn on my right cheeck. It itched and acked. It felt like somoen slap me acroos the face with a football cleete.

Deantre:" O-oww..." I moaned, as I rolled my eyes back in forth, in and out of consioncness.