Chapter 26

2 Weeks Later.....*******

Christopher...(2:31 pm)

My eyelids seem quite heavier than usual, and took more time to open.

Nurse:"Oh my lord sir, are you awake?" Some nurse asked me like I was some kind of god.

Christopher:"Uhh, yea?" I replied, sounding very lost. She ran over to me immediately, and checked my heart rate, pulse, and breathing. I don't know why, I felt perfectly fine.

Nurse:"Oh my, everything seems to be back to normal.. I'll go get the doctors!" she said yelling out of the room.

Ok...

Venus..{4:12}

Inari"Ugh! Why we gotta' be at Mc'Donalds though!" she mumbled irritatively over the table as she unwrapped her Mc'Chiken sandwich.

Venus:"Because it was closer!" I spat back while passing Jasper his Ice tea. I had one too. :)

Inari:"Whatever..." she mumbled with her mouth full. I was surprised my sister didnt have a British accent like I did, but I guess that was the result of her being born in the U.S and bought back to the U.K. I have been growing these incredible feelings for Jasper, but I just keep it like I'm just his friend, to keep our friendship for collapsing. I mean what if he thinks I'm ugly, what if he just see's me as a person who's there all the time? Dang it, I have the biggest problem with insecurity..

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

Jasper:"Ugh.. Why do I give people my number..." He mumbled in irritaiton. "Hello? Ok. Really? Oh my goodness! We cant come?! Oh fine.. Good condition? Thats awesome! A week? Beautiful! Alright, bye.

Jasper put his phone in his pocket with joy embraced on his face.

Jasper:"Today is a good day!" he smiled, as he began eating his choclate-chip cookies.

Venus:"Whats up?" I giggled at how happy he soundt.

Jasper:"You know that dude I knew who was in the hospital?"

Venus:"Yah.."

Jasper:"Well he's in perfect condition and will be released in a week!" He said even louder.

Inari:"Shhhhhhhh!" My sister said to him in annoyance, salad pieces flying all over the place out of her mouth.

Jasper:"Last time I checked I wasnt apart of a salad bowl..." He wiped his face with a napkin, and rolled his eyes at my sister.

Him and my sister are like brother and sister. She's so mean to him, and he doesnt care, but they laugh with eachother often.

Julian..{8:38pm}

I sinked into my pillow, and balled my eyes out. Rodney had been texting me all day, but I never really cared to answer. To depressed. I mean how could Dee just leave without telling me? Its sad how we were a thing for like two days, or however long it was. But I think I dont really love him in the first place. I just like him.. The one Im in love with is .. Rodney. He's so beautiful on the insidee, and out. Wow he's just something God sent me once again, even though I know I dont deserve any presents..

I grabbed a kleenex from my nightstand near my bed, and blew my nose. I grabbed my phone, and looked through Rodney's texts.

Texts from Rodney:

Rodzilla:Hey beautiful. ;)

Rod:"I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere?

Rod:Beautiful?

Rod:Did I do something wrong? -.-

Deantre..{6:34pm in Georgia. 8:56 in Detroit..}

Venus:"Well if you dont really care for this so called Julian anymore, then just find a new girl." Julian said, eating something.

Deantre:"And how am I supposed to do that?"

Venus:"Well.."

Deantre:"Well?"

Venus:"Well my sister's pretty hot..."

Deantre:"Your sister?"

Srry it was boring, dont feel really good.. Kinda busy since school's around so Im sorry for the lat post. ;( But I was thinking about Mickie D's so that leads to some of what I wrote.. x3 But I love you guys, and Blesh thoughs who fanned recently. :) Peace and Princeton! :D

Mrs.P*.*