Chapter 12

It was 9:12. About an hour since school staryed. My mom was on a buisness trip for two weeks, so i would be homr alone for a while. Julian and i sat in my kitchen table eating scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfest. Luckily, she let me make her breakfest, and so far, she loved it. Shes just so beautiful, as we ate, it was almost impossible to move my eyes off of her. She's...... perfect.

Julian:"Woa Dee, your some chef." She giggled softly, finishing up the last measly piece of srambled eggs off of her big plate.

Deantre:"Well you know, i dont even try at times." I winked, trying to be all awesome dusting of my shoulders.

She sucked her teeth playfully, and started laughing softly, smiling at me a big smile.

Julain:"You so stuck on yourself!" She said in a sarcastic soft voice that made me melt, as she flipped her straight light brown hair to the left of her shoulder.

Wow. Its just un-real on how gorgeous she is. Her personality is just amazing, like im in love with an angel.

Julian:"You tickleish?"

Deantre:"Nope." I fakely smiled, knowing well that i was one of the most tickleish people i know.

Julian:"Lets see then." She lauhed, as she rised from her chair, reaching for my neck.

I didnt want to seem like a wimp or anything, so i just stoid cold, looking into her eyes.

She opened her hand wide, grabbing the back of my neck with much force. I started shaking a little, and pulling away from her, but she began holding tighyer. Damn this girl got grip! My body tingled so much from her grabbing my neck like that. THAT WAS ONE OF MY PRESSURE POINTS DAMN IT! I couldnt take it anymore so i just pushed her to to the floor gentely, and let out a big laugh.

Deantre:"AHHHHHHHHHHGHAGAGAHAG!!!!" My laugh came out un even, and shaky. Julian lay on the floor, holding her stomach, cracking up the hardest till she was reddder than aapple at the ridiculous noise i had made.

Julian:"Dee that was redonculis!" She chuckled.

I lauhed too, but did feel a bit intimidated. I flashed her a smile, and got on top of her, her face changed into a face of filrty attitude.

I laughed hard as i began tickling her in her stomach, as she began cracking up, letting out jerking noises. Her laigh was just adorable. It was soft, and pleasant. Her tounge hung out, long and pink as she laughed. I couldnt do anything but crack up myself.

Then it got a little silent as our laughs died. We realized that we were only cenrimeters away from our noses touching. I looked deep into her graceful green eyes, as she tuned into my dark brown ones. The littlest smile flashed onto her face on and off. My lips just hang, sevsral centimeters away from her. I lookdd at hsrs, they eere absolutely tempting. I really wanted to kiss her, but i knew it was wrong. My mind went completely blank, and the only words than were jumbled around in my heas were "kiss, kiss, kiss..... i couldnt help myslef, so i went with the flow.

I went a little closer, our noses touched. She gasped softly as can be as the warmth inlightend between our bodies. I got a little turned on and went closer. Then our foreheads. Man i was almost there. Than, as i blinked my eyes, her eyes closed, and our lips presses against eachothers. We kissed softly, and calmly for about five minutes, then our tounges began to bind. Hers was long, as mines was too. Our tounges were tangled into one, as a war began between the two. My hands pinned hers to the floor gently, as she tied her legs around my waist. As i finished regaining my satisfaction, a pullsd away softly and slowly. She smiled her eyes still closed, and mine wide open just staring at her. She gave me another quick peck on my lips, then opened her eyes. They were soft, and she had a look on her face that i never had ezpiriencdd before. She was smiling very little, without her teeth showing. I lifted her up bridal style, and layed her on the couch. I sat down next to her, resting her head on my lap. We then after five minutes of staring into eachothers eyes, drifted slowly asleep.

... . ...

Rodney's p.o.v

My heart was fogged up with darkness, and my fist was clenched so tight, my knuckles were milk white. Cold tears of emptiness striped down my cheeck. I sat there for more than fifteen minutes watching Dee kiss my bestfriends boyfriend, and the biggest crush i had in years. Yea, i liked Julain. Matter fact, i loved her. And this asshole just kissed her before i even had the chance. I was completely broken, and HATED Dee. I thought we were cool, even though he didnt know i had feelings for Juju. But shes Chri's girlfriend, and your dumbass is going to kiss her like nothing like a traitor? Fuck out of here nigga, i dont think so. Your and you want to call Chris a player. Sheesh. Your going to pay for this shit. Your going to pay for this. I ran away from the window, with tears running down my face, it did make it pretty hard to find my car, but i found it when hit my knee against it.

Rodney:Ahhhh Shit!" I screamed out in pain.

i limped into the drivers seat, and sped off. It made a pretty lound rumble.

Deantre's p.ov.

I raised my head up in alarm from the loud car rumble coming from outide my housr.

Deantre:"What was that?" I looked over too the window.

Julian shrugged her shoulders. I ran to the wondow to find the screen open. I looked out the window, the sun rays hitring my eyes, and i saw car tracks on the curb across from my porch. I opened the door, and saw rayrays samll purple honda, drifting to the left side of the street, and slowly disapearing.

Deantre:"Shit!"

So how about it guys? Yay or nay? Just comment on it and tell me if you like it or not. I dont feel like spell checking so i apologize for any mistakes..... -.- but if you like it enough vote or fan mkayy!!! Love yall 143 and if you want to, STAY MINDLESS!! x3

A/N: Dont Forget To Check Out My New Book, 'Jensen(A Mindless Jaw Dropper) I Love Yall, and Are Very Sure You will Enjoy It. The Link Is Below. Thanks For Reading! :) ❤

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4244602-jensen-a-mindless-jaw-dropper