Chapter 22

Venus..{1:36}

I was laying on the couch, passed out, and snoring the loudest. I left the T.V on. I was in the world of my dreams.. Until I had a rude awakening by my phone.. I got off of the couch stumbling, and walked to the kitchen counter, where I left my phone hours ago.

Venus:"Hello?" I said with a bothered, sleepy voice.

Jasper:"Hey, i-its Jay."

Venus:"Hey!" My voice brightened up. "You sound terrible." I said, sounding confused. "Are you ok?"

Jasper:"Nope." He said with no hesitation. "A friend of mine just got into a coma, and I'm not taking it so well.

Venus:"Oh my goodness. Where are you?" I said quickly.

Jasper:"At the hospital, in the waiting room." he replied.

Venus:"What hospital?"

Jasper:"San Miquel."

Venus:"Alright I'll be right there."

Jasper..[1:50]

I was sitting down in a really cold seat, with people of sorrow starring at me. I waited for Venus for about twenty minutes. My salty tears gave me a slight sting on my cheecks as they dried. 

I looked to the entrance door of the hospital, and I saw Deantre run in looking confused. His eyes roamed the room, until they found me. He ran to me.

Deantre:"What the heck is going on?" He asked.

I sniffled.

Jasper:"Chris got shot, and I'm not very sure of what's up now." I put my head down at the tissues I had in my hand from blowing my nose.

Dee sighed, and sat down in a chair next to me.

Deantre:"He's just another problem I have to deal with added to my list." he sighed.

I turned my head to him frustrated..

I turned to the entrance of the hospital, and saw Rodney and Julian hand in hand, talking.

Jasper:"What the hell are you guys doing?" I looked at them kind of mad for some reason.

Why the hell is Julian with Rodney when I thought  that she was with Deantre? What a world.

Deantre:"Theres a problem already on the list." he said rolling his eyes at Rodney and Julian.

Julian let go of Rodney's hand, and stood in front of Dee angry.

Julian:"Whats wrong with you? I needed someone there for me when I  was hurt and you out of all people, werent there!" she yelled. Dee stood up pissed by her pressence, and immediately began yelling, like he does.

Deantre:"Maybe I wouldt have to be mad at you if you would quit being such a whore with Rodney!" he spat.

Julian stood unspoken with tears balling out of her eyes. She walked out of the hospital. 

Sorry, waay to lazy to write anything else to it!  xP But love you guys and will probably upload soon. 

Cherioe! :D

Mrs.P<3