Chapter 23

Venus.....{2:46]

I was holding Jay's head on my shoulder as he cried even more over his friend that I didnt know. Im freezing, him and I have been in this hospital for a while, and Jay told me that the rest of his, "clique", left the hospital over some temper tantrum issues. Sounds childish to me. Aww, Jasper's druling on my coat.. Oh saracasim cracks me up! After another hour, some asian lady with blue eyes who looked like a doctor.

Doctor:"Is that Jasper Perez right there?" she chuckled at his druel.

Venus:"Yeah." I laughed as I began shaking him gentley.

Jasper:"Yea?"

Doctor:"Yes Sir, um about Christopher Norman uh.. He's still in a coma and wont be leaving the hospital for about a month."

Jasper put his head down in disapointment.

Doctor:"But you can see him if you'd like?" she suggested.

Venus:"Ok.. We will." I said with slight hesitation. I didnt even know the guy, bt I knew it made Jay happy.

Jasper looked up at me and smiled.

Jasper:"Really?"

Venus:"Yea." I said quickly and kindly as I took his hand.

We walked down the hall to his room after giving greets to the doctor. The light twitched through the hallway making the hallway pretty dim and scary. I just remembered how much I didnt like hospitals. There weird, but their food is awesome!

We were finally in front of the door is so called 'friend' was located in. He opened the door and found him sleeping peacefully sleeping on his bed, the monitor of his heartbeat sounding pretty faint. Jasper ran over to him, and I watched as tears started to fall right away onto the light, clean babyblue blanket.

Jasper:"Im here dude. Its gonna be alright... Dont leave us.. Not now.."

He soundt so out of hope I couldnt help but cry myself. The boy has a nice skin complexion, kinda like mine, but a black eye he had on the left. His lips had a smoth drop line to them, and his nose was truly adorable. His eyes were oval slanted, and his eyebrows were perfect. He was.. Cute? No I dont like him! I dont know him for goodness sake!... Yet?

I watched Jasper as he continued to perishly express his emotions to his friend. I couldnt bare wat hing him like this. So i walked to him, squated down behind him, holding him crom his waist.

Venis:"Jay, its going to be alright. Dont worry. Just dont cry please.." i whispered, my voice crackling terribly.  

He turned to me with tears pooring down his cheeck to his chin. I wiped his tears gently with my thumbs and kissed his forehead.

He smiled and sauished my curly bun a smiled as he did when we sere kids. We both giggled kind of loud, and gave eachother a big BestFriend hug. Even though I think I wanna be more than friends right now....

----------------------------------------------------

Deantre...[6:45 am]

It was a nice Saturday morning, and I woke up earlier than usual today. I walked down the stairs in my sweats and my Mets t-shirt, finding my mother at the kitchen table in her silk pink robe, and slipprs deonking cofee, and reading the newspaper.

Mom:"Good morning." she smiled up at me.

Deantre:"Hey mommy." i walked over to her, giving her a kiss on the cheeck, and sat in a seat next to her.