Chapter 13

Im so busted! Rodney has the biggest mouth out of all of us, and hes mad close to Chris! ughh, what am i going to do! There going to look at me the dirtiest and the one im most worried about is Jasper.. He wont trust me anymore, and He'll be so disapointed in me.. I know im a person who doesnt really care about how people look at me, but Jasper. Him looking at me is like God looking at me. So I try to be perfect for him... I know, sounds weird. But thats me. Depression has once again, scratched its thickening nails into my mind and heart. Back to the crying, and the alchohol posioning. But this time, i cant seem to eat anything. By my mom not being here, shes not here to force me eat when i need it the most. Too busy loosing my mind then cooking. Its what depression does to you. I sat at the kitchen table just staring at the countertop of it, lost in thought. Jasper sat in the living room on the couch, with the tv on, talking to hsi family theirapist over the phone. And yes, he was crying over his mom again. I would too!

But anywy, I really dont know what to do, I mean, i just kissed my bestfriends GIRRLFRIEND! And the biggest mouth i have ever known just saw me! I think i should call Rodney, just to work things out. I sat up from the chair, pushed it in, and walked into the livingroom.

Jasper:"Yes?? But I miss her!!! No i never stole her fucking panties? What kind of mother fucking question is that??" Jasper just yelled into the phone, sniffiling, and letting tears all out onto his iphone. He sound like a drunk mother, haha. I tried to hide to my emerginyg smile to not affend Jay's emotions. I stood in front of him as he whinned to the therapist over the phone pretty loudly.He loooked up at me, and forced a smile as tears ran down his face, making a pale impression on his face. I patted his afro softly and told him im going to make a phonecall to my mom, and was going to be in my room for a few minutes. He nodded yes, and i headed up the stairs.

I ran to the bathroom, turned around, and locked the door. I began dialing the number.

"Beeeeeep. "Beeeeep."

Rodney:"Hello?" He answerd in an attitide filled voice.

Deantre:"H-hey." I said getting nervous. I had the face that i had when i saw his car pull up the other day.

Rodney:"Who dis'?" He sounded a bit lost.

Deantre:"D-dee."

Rodney:"Hey!" He said with a friendly tone of excitement.

I srunched up my eyebrows. Like why the hell is he being so nice?

Deantre:"Uh, hey." A said, trying to lighten up my voice a bit better.

Rodndy:"You said that already man." He giggled.

Deantre:"Uh, heh, yea. Sell, um did you see anything unusual any of these days?" I asked, trying to be normal.

Rodney:"Nope. Why you ask?" He said in a very friendly manner.

Ok, now i ws confused. What the hell was going on? I SWEAR I saw his car leaving from the window. Or was my deprepression making me see things. Lord please dont tell me im going delisional at such a young age! Is he messing with me? Or was hes car really not there? Let me just call it a day...

Rodney:"Oh, something came up man, i gotta' go." He said, hes phone beggining to muffle up its signal.

Deantre:"Ight' man, peace."

Someone please tell me whats happening to my brain! I opened the bathroom door, and aalked down the stairs. I found Jasper resting his head in his hands. He heard my footsteps, and raised his head. He once again fakdd a smile. I feel so bad for him. He doesnt look the same anymore. He hasnt been acting the aame, but when your mom dies, it takes time for your heart to heal. I mean, i miss mine already!

I sat next to Jasper on the couch and patted his back, as he began to wheep into his hands once again.

Deantre:"Its gonna' be just fine." I whispered, trying my best to comfort him.