Chapter 25

Julian..[8:13.. Thursday..]

The lights hanged everywhere beautifully in the warm April breeze as the carnival music played all around us. The night was clear, and only a few stars seemed to aquaint us. Teenagers filled the booths, and all the rides there were to offer, it was a really nice day. His hand was grasping mine gently. I still cant belive he took me on this date. I always thought he was adorable.. But I feel like such a whore. I mean I just cheated on Chris with Dee, and they both hate me right now. I was messing with Dee, and now on a Date with Rod.. Ugh I ruin everything I touch..

Rodney:"Aye, whats up with that frown." Rodney lifted up my chin to his face, glancing into my eyes.

His eyes were beautiful, black and slanted. His light brown skin was very attracted, and reminded me alot of that girl I saw with Jasper at the hospital. His lips had the most fine curve in them, and his two long braids went well with his incredibly long eyelashes. I smiled as his face brought joy to me.

Rodney:"Hey, look theres seats at the merry-go-round now!" he pointed, and grabbed my hand, and ran right away towards it.

Julian:"Nooooooo!" I screeched in terror.

I hate those things...

The seats were so uncomfortable, and all Rodney looked was overly joyed. Looking around like a little kid who just met Barney and friends. On the other hand I was pissed. I mean I hate Merry-go-rounds, and I'm afraid of heights! I sat there with my eyes shut tightly, and my arms crossed. Rodney looked over to me and poked my arm.

Julian:"Leave me alone!" I spat.

Rodney:"Dang, harsh. What I do?" hes said in his ghetto words.

Julian:"You could of atleast asked me if i wanted to come up here first! Im scared out of my heart of things like this!" I wheeled.

He put his head down and hesitated for a minute.

Rodney:"Well I'm sorry."

I stood silent with my eyes closed still.

He sighed, and turned away.

I felt kinda bad, but still! You have to worry about other people instead of yourslef.. Just as I decided to open my eyes, the monster started moving..

Julian:"Oh heeeeeck no! Get me down! Get me down!" I scremed. I dont care how much attention I drawed. I had to get down, and right now!

Rodney tugged on my hips, and pulled me closer to him. He put his hands on my cheecks and tried to calm me down. I gasped lowder and lowder as my anxiety caused my hands to shake quickly.

Rodney:"Honey, calm down, it will be alright." he whispered, and smiled warmly at me to calm me down. When he called me honey, my whole heart melted, and brought me back. He let go of my cheecks, and kissed me on my cheeck. My face froze, and I forgot all about the motion of the ride. I looked at him astonished.

Rodney:"Oh, Im sorry am I taking this too fast?" he said ashamed.

Julain:"Oh no no!" I said extremely happy. "Im just a little star strucked.."

Rodney:"By who? Me!?" he began to blush right away.

Julian:"Why not?" I winked at him as I blushed hard.

He giggled that cute on of his, and itched the back of his black beenie.

Rodney:"Can I tell you somethin'?" he asked .

Julian:"Yea, sure, anything!" I said in a rush.

Rodney:"Heh, I- uh.."

Julian:"Lol spit it." i giggled. (text talk ;3)

Rodney:"I-Um-Like--uh.. Really like you." he said fast so I couldnt here it.

I stood silent, with the biggest grin written on to my face. He giggled at it cutely as always.

Julain:"Hey, come here." lured him with my finger flirtishly. He leaned in like my prey, and I gently touched his lips with mine. He smiled, and just went along with it. He grabbbed hold of my chin gently to be romantic. We let our lips press against eachothers until the ride was over.

This night was one of the priceless. ;)

A/N: Dont Forget To Check Out My New Book, 'Jensen(A Mindless Jaw Dropper) I Love Yall, and Are Very Sure You will Enjoy It. The Link Is Below. Thanks For Reading! :) ❤

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4244602-jensen-a-mindless-jaw-dropper