Chapter 18

Jasper(6:43)

I was sitting on the couch in Chris's house, still trying to get Rod to spit out why we were having a Bro Meeting. I swear this dude is just to awesome at NOT telling secrets.

Jasper:"But Rodney plleeeeeeaaaase!" I pleaded on my knees.

He gave me a look of annoyence.

Rodney:"Alright, all I'm telling you is that its about De!" He yelled at me.

Dee? What the hell did he mean DEE? Are we talking about DEANTRE SIMMONS? Before I Could say another word, Deantre bursted inside. We all turned around, and I watched as Christopher and Rodney gave him hasty looks.

I stood up at the awe in the room, and spoke a bit of the confusion of my mind.

Jasper:"Ok, what the hell is going on?" I narrowed my eyes at Dee. Why would it be about Dee? He's like the most respectful and proper out of all of us...

Deantre put his head down at my blurred out question.

Chris:"Guys, lets all group around the couch. Except DEE. You can stand right in front of us."

I looked to the ground, the pandemonium that I disliked a whole lot, ran a quick wave around the room. I looked up at Dee, as Chris sat in the middle, Rodney was to his left, and I was on the right. Dee let down several tear drops roll down his face, but whatever was going on, Christopher and Rodney didnt look like they had any sympathy for him.

Christopher:"Reason being why we're having this Bro meeting is, a relationship between two of us, will be broken."

I looked at Chris like he told me I look like shit.

Jasper:"What the hell?" I stared up at Deantre. "Dee, what did you do?" I said, a little frightened.

Christopher:"Oh I'll tell you what the loser did." He spat at me. "He kissed my girlfriend. Yea, he kissed Julian. And then he had the sweaty balls to take her out on a date last night, and drop her off at 3 in the mother fucking morning!" He yelled even louder, and pushed Dee with pleasure fermly as Dee's tears continued to poor in the shame I could see drawn onto his face.

Jasper:"Dee?" I stood up, and looked at him in shock, as my eyes got watery by the moment.

Deantre:"Jasper please!" he cried, as I ran out of the door. I hopped in my car, and drove off like a maniac. I couldnt think as I drove, with all the tears that streamed down my face. I was hurt even though she wasnt my girl. Never really payed her any mind.. But for my Best Bro, to hurt my other Bro like that, all I can say in my eyes is, UNEXCEPTABLE.

I apoloize guys, i was a little lazy, and yesshhh Ik that this chapter is boring but, just read it! Fer me Loves! I'll probably have another chapter hot and fresh for you pickles later today at the moment! But Its all good and apple sauce am I right? BUt stay mindless, messge me or whateve, and do the basics...: Read, Vote, Fan, Comment, and did I mention READ? ;)

Mrs.P<3~.* Peace and Chilli Cheese Fries yall! :3