For all this

You pulled into the drive of you house. Draco and you hadn't spoken since you got in the car. You thought maybe you pushed something too far when you kissed him, but you really didn't know what else to do. Rumors would no doubt spread of a mystery girl kissing Draco Malfoy on the streets in London.

You walked in the door, setting your bags on the ground before kicking off your shoes. Draco was holding you suddenly.

"Thank you" he breathed into your neck. "For all of this"

"Draco" you brushed your fingers through his hair. Although he used your shower, he still smelt so much like himself. Rich cologne and peppermint. He pulled back, looking into your eyes. You thought for a moment he might kiss you. "Maybe we should put your stuff away" you croaked, as the moment lingered.

"Yeah, and maybe set up that guest room?" he asked, he hoped in that moment you wanted to sleep next to him as much as he did you.

"Or we could.. Not. I mean, its so much work and it's already pretty late" you shrugged, really any excuse to stay just one more night.

"You have a good point" he grinned, trying hard not to smile too deeply. Giving away this is exactly what he hoped for. You bustled around your room, neither of you mentioned anything when you emptied a drawer in your dresser for him. Talking about it seemed all too intimate. You both just wanted to keep it to yourselves. The elves had washed your laundry while you were away. They were good about doing whatever they could around the house. Even if you didn't ask. The sweats Draco had been wearing and sat on the bed, he grabbed them. Heading towards the bathroom. You took advantage of the alone time, putting the other things you had gotten him without him knowing in the drawer. You had just finished and were quickly trying to change when the bathroom door opened. You didn't hear it over your haste, you stripped off your shirt. And your bottoms, left standing in your bra and underwear. You unhooked your bra with ease. Stretching your body, you pulled the smooth cotton top over you, buttoning it down the front. Sliding on the matching shorts, you hadn't worn these yet. Even though you bought them a while ago, for some reason it felt right. You left the top couple buttons undone.

What am I doing? You asked yourself. You turned and saw Draco standing in the bathroom doorway. How long had he been watching? He stood before you, wearing only the sweat pants, they hung low on his hips. Exposing his muscular frame, and that damn V, sex lines you'd always heard them called. Boy did he have them. You shook your head, not wanting to stare too much.

"Cute pajamas" he smiled at you. Though he had to admit he liked you better without them. Tension filled the room, you tried to shake off the feeling. You told yourself not to be silly.

You climbed into bed, he sat. Placing your dad's wand gingerly on the nightstand. You place yours on the one on the other side. It wasn't used, so its top only held only a lamp.

Pulling the blankets over your both you didn't wait to hold one another. He pulled you to his chest right away. Waiting until you had fallen asleep wasn't going to work anymore.

"Goodnight Draco" you whispered, your cheek pressed to his bare chest. You could hear his rushing heartbeat.

"Goodnight y/n" he whispered back, already stroking your hair. He was going to be an issue.