I guess...

You had managed to find your way to Diagon Alley, hoping maybe you could come across a book on Wanda free magic. Though unfortunately it seemed that most magical books pretty much require you to use your wand.

"Can I help you dear?" The bookstore wonder asked.

"I'm actually looking for some books on wand free magic... do you think you can help me?" You asked. He seemed puzzled, then simply nodded.

"We don't carry anything really on that. You can try Knockturn alley" he gestured for the dark alley you could just make out through the window of the shop.

"Oh..." you honestly can't remember a single time you wandered down that way. It wasn't really meant for decent company.

"Try Borgin and Burkes" he shrugged, finally walking away.

You chewed on your cheek, of course. It HAD to be Borgin and Burkes. Of all places.

You managed you way down the Alley without any real issue, though plenty of eyes watched you as you wandered your way into the eerie walls.

"Hello" you spoke to the elderly man behind the counter, who barely even acknowledged you as you walked in. "Uhh... I'm looking for some books"

"Okay?" The shopkeeper finally asked.

"On wands free magic?" You could sense the irritation on his voice. Clearly he didn't have much in the means of customer service.

Once his eyes finally shot you to you, then went wide.

"Oh, my, Mrs. Malfoy" he stuttered. You probably should have led with that, even though the Malfoy name didn't hold the same power as it used to, it still made some very afraid. Not to mention money, which was the most powerful thing of all.

"Yes." You stood straighter. If you needed to act a certain way to make people listen, than you could manage that. "So where do you keep the books"

"Just this way ma'am" he nodded. "This way" he wobbled around the counter and led you to a bookshelf. It didn't hold much, a few leather bound and some that seemed far more... precarious. "This one here may be what you're looking for" he handed you a small black book.

"Thank you" you took it from his hands, running your fingers over the imprinted letters on the front. "manus amet? It's not all in Latin is it?" Your Latin was spotty at best.

"No ma'am" he insisted. You flipped open the pages, it seemed this book was old. Because the parchment had yellowed to nearly brown, and the ink seemed faded some. Along with it being handwritten, you wager this was exactly what you were looking for.

"How much?" You closed the pages, the familiar smell of old book filled your senses. It was much nicer than the musty smell of the rest of the shop.

"30 Galleons" he seemed unsure.

"Sounds good." You met him at the counter. Digging through your backpack.

"Will you be taking the cabinet as well?" He asked.

"The what?" You pulled out the money.

"The vanishing cabinet... the one Malfoy Senior purchased years ago. It's been gathering dust in the back room" he seemed not so pleased by this fact, from what you can remember of Draco explaining it to you. It wasn't small in the slightest, you wager it took up plenty of room in the back in such a small shop.

"Oh.. yeah.. may I see it?" You asked.

"We don't usually let people in the back" he insisted.

"Even for... this?" You laid an extra 10 galleons on the counter. He looked at the money, then back up to you.