...I am up to no good

The night only kicked off from there. The music started a raving effect of dancing, couples snogging each other in corners and people drank. The smell of Fire Whiskey and spiked butterbeer claimed the air. You sat on Draco's lap at one of the tables in the far back of the hall. Whispering to one another when Harry took the stage.

"Attention Ladies and Gentlemen!" He called out, his voice boomed through the room. You couldn't help but smile, watching Harry stand there made you think so much about Dumbledore, he was such a present. A force to be reckoned with.

"I just wanted to thank everyone for coming! It has been 3 years since that night. We fight, and some of us even killed." he spoke, your eyes scanned the room. Not a single soul wasn't watching Harry. "For a place, we all called home! We all got to walk away, so as per tradition, we honor the memory of those who didn't." Harry waved his hand, as a rolling cloud took place in the ceiling sky, photos started cascading through the air. Moving images of Lavender Brown, even some of her and Ron from that brief period they had. Photos of Lupin and Tonks, both people you didn't know but had heard of plenty. Photos of students you didn't know, faces casting down on their loved ones. All of those who died that night, everyone who put their lives on the line for Hogwarts. Pictures of You felt your heartbreaking all over again, as their faces danced in the sky. Your vision was hazed by tears when you felt Draco's breathing hitch. You turned to him and he was crying, heavy tears rolled down his cheeks. Seeing all of their faces again, rocked something deep inside of him. He would give the world to be able to go back and fight, go back and stand against the Dark Lord as he took their home away from them.

"I would do anything to bring them back" he whispered to you, setting his chin on your shoulder. No one will ever really know how far he had come, and how much he really meant that. You watched the show as it played, holding Draco. Finally, a face you did recognize came up, Fred Weasley. His large smile glittered high over everyone, the sound of his laugh in the air, tears rolling down so many faces. Including your own now. Suddenly the image appeared, a rolling shot of Fred and George lighting fireworks that final OWL of 5th year, fireworks ignited the sky, George flew through the air on his broom. Holding a real firework in his hand.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good!" He yelled, lighting the firework. Cheers erupted from every hand in the room, clapping and hollering. The love in the room rang louder than anything you could imagine, you missed this place. It's halls and it's secrets. Draco held you as he stood, his hands clapping hard. Tonight had been so much better than you ever could have imagined.