Can you imagine?

Molly and Arthur weren't alone. It seemed like every Weasley walked in through the doors. George, Angelina, Bill, Fleur, Charlie and Penelope, Percy and Audrey included. It was a bloody family reunion. There was no way all these people were here just to protect you. They had to have had something planned when this all came up. You were wrecked again with guilt. What if you had ruined something. Everyone embraced around you. Surprise came from Harry who said he wasn't expecting everyone.

"You said you needed backup. So I brought back up" Arthur Weasley smiled. Utterly proud of himself. "Now where's the girl?" He asked, skimming the faces in the room. Locking eyes with you. "Ah!" He said making his way to you.

Draco stood like a statue next to you as Arthur Weasley approached. His face kind and jolly, red at the peaks like he was constantly sun-kissed. Arthur got to your fast while the rest of the family still cooed on. He opened his arms, wrapping you in a large hug. He felt the same way you remember your dad feeling. Soft and warm, with the smell of spice on his skin. He even looked a little like your father, broad across the shoulders but not in an overly muscled kind of way but in a 'i am a brick house and I will fight back' kind of way, with red hair just a few shades lighter than your dads had been before it went white. You felt a tear roll down your cheek as he squeezed you in a bear hug.

"I am sorry to hear about your home, and your friend" he spoke, pulling from you still holding two large hands on your shoulders. He noticed your tears then. "Oh Dear I know losing someone is hard" and boy did he know.

"Thank you Mr. Weasley. But I'm crying because to be honest sir, you remind me so much of my dad I could almost close my eyes and pretend he was the one hugging me just now." You couldn't help but feel the tears cascade down your face, falling to your shirt.

"Well I am your dad now then" he smiled, his large happy smile. Hugging you again. You just hugged him back. "What was your last name again?" He asked once you pulled away.

"It's y/l/n sir" you nodded, using your sleeve to wipe away your tears. He looked like he thought for a long moment. Maybe we recognized the name.

Molly Weasley joined her husbands side. Looking only at your and not at Draco

"Hello y/n, it's nice to see you again" she smiled. Reaching for you and hugging you close. You wondered if she was similar to your mom. But she had gone when you were a baby so you had no frame of reference except a couple old photos... or you did have them...

"Nice to see you Mrs. Weasley" you held her back for a long second. Her heart warming yours, you felt her condolences in her touch. Draco watched his feet, unmoving.

"You remember Draco I assume?" You grabbed his hand, he was almost shocked at your touch. Lost in thought you assumed.

"We do." They nodded, looking at Draco. Who held out his hand to Arthur fully expecting him to ignore it. Instead Mr. Weasley reached out, taking Draco into his large arms. Squeezing him tightly. It caught Draco by surprise, obviously, a gasp escaped his lips. You felt your hand raise to your lips. Covering your mouth.

"I am sorry to hear about your mother Draco" he said, pulling away from Draco who looked like he wasn't breathing.

"Thank you Sir" he nodded, he still hadn't decided if he was sad they are gone or not. And that made him feel bad so he just chose not to think about it. Molly didn't say anything for a long second. You just watched her watch her husband. Who hugged the boy who had made her children miserable for so many years, who had been broken apart and thrown to the wind, a boy who was left all alone in the world. Arthur turned to face his wife, with one arm on Draco's shoulder. Molly walked closer. A million thoughts rolled through your head, what was she going to do. She didn't smile, she didn't say anything. You were scared for a split second she would slap him or something. He wouldn't blame her as she did. She rose her hand, Draco's eyes closed expecting a blow. When instead she laid it on his cheek.

"You poor thing. Your parents really beat you down so badly, making you into what they wanted you to be and when you couldn't do it anymore then left you all alone." He shuddered under her sweet touch. You couldn't do anything, you were as amazed as Draco seemed, who couldn't breath. "Come here" she said, pulling Draco into her arms then. He stood taller than her, but he let his head fall into her shoulder. His arms hugging her tightly back. His shoulders shook as he cried into her. When she pulled away everyone took turns holding Draco. The entire Weasley family embraced the boy who had no choice, ending with George. Who took a second to look at Draco, before wrapping his arms around Draco's back.

Forgiveness, can you imagine?