Inmate XZ2343

You kissed Draco goodbye as he readied to leave for work.

"Got any plans?" he asked as he grabbed his jacket.

"No, not today. Mostly just finishing the nursery" you hated lying to him, but you needed to.

Somethings never left your mind, and that was one of them.

"Take it easy on the toys, " he reminded you. It seemed every friend you had, had gotten you things. Mostly stuffed things.

"I will do my best" you smiled as he touched your stomach "Goodbye boys. I will see you all later.. I work a 12 today so I won't be home until around 9." he reminded you.

"Yes Darling I know, now go. You can't be late"

"Right, right, I love you"

"And I love you," you chuckled. "Have a good day"

You watched as he apperated away, the thin white ploom of light faded short after him. Okay, time to go.

You drove yourself to Ginny's, parking the car in her driveway and sitting there for a moment. Maybe this was a bad idea, Draco would be so mad if he knew what you had planned... its not like you were going alone though. So like, he cant be too mad.

While you were waiting Harry walked from the house, he shook his head at you as he noticed you chewing the inside of your cheek.

"You know we don't have to go. I can always tell them we canceled" Harry explained as he leaned into your open window.

"No, I- I want to do this"

"Well, then I am driving." Harry insisted. You nodded, unbuckling and moving to his car.

"You didn't tell Ginny did you?" you asked him.

"No, I didn't. I figured you would tell her when we got back" he sighed.

"Sorry I am making you lie to your wife"

"It's alright. She'll understand"

"I hope Draco does too.."

"Do you plan on telling him?"

"Uhh.... maybe not right away" you admitted.

"Right well, don't lie forever. Its a slippery slope."

"Thank you Harry"

"Again, if I had a galleon for every time you said that. I would be far richer" he laughed. And with that you were off.

It was a long ride, even in a flying car. Had you been able you would have just apperated, that was going to be something you were going to like having back once the boys were born.

"Yes, Chief Potter and Mrs. Malfoy here to see inmate XZ2343" Harry spoke to the wizard standing at the gate, someone you thought maybe you recognized but couldn't be sure.

"Malfoy?" The guard asked, looking at you. You think you'd be used to his by now..

"Yes, y/n Malfoy" you reached out your hand to him. Which he shook hesitantly.

"Draco's wife, Dean" Harry explained, oh... Dean Thomas. No wonder you recognized him.

"Right... well she's waiting for you both, shes been moved from her cell and into somewhere with more guards as asked" Dean let go of your hand, and looked at your stomach.

"How do you know the prisoner?" he asked you, Dean had always been friendly, though you reckon he didn't recognize you much.

"She's my mom" you looked down at your shoes.