UCL

The party was nearly instant as you walked into the Potter house. It seems that even outside of Hogwarts. Word travels fast, or maybe Draco had told them himself?

"WELCOME MALFOYS!" Arthur Weasleys massive booming voice greeted you as you walked into the dining room, nearly being pushed by Ginny. Who had drinks ready for you both the second you apparated in.

"Arthur," you pulled him into the biggest beard hug you could manage, your arms squeezing him tightly.

"Eh! Y/n careful you'll pop me!" he laughed. "Draco" Arthur smiled at Draco as you let go "Congratulations son" patting him on the shoulder.

You knew how much Draco's heart fluttered when Arthur called him son. It was so much more genuine than he had ever heard.

Molly was holding you quickly as you watched Draco and Arthur, making you gasp a little.

"How are you dear? I feel I haven't seen you in months!" she beamed

"Sorry Mom, it's been a really busy few weeks" you held her back, taking in the sweet smell of cookies that always lingered on her skin, the baker's scent.

"Draco dear" she smiled, pulling him then into her embrace. "Congratulations"

"Thank you" he nodded, "mom" he added grinning. Her face lit up then, pulling you both further into the dining room.

"I made all your favorites!" she spoke, pointing to the table. "Pumpkin pasties, chocolate tarts, sugar beans..." she listed every sweet she had made. The list alone made you full.

"But first we eat dinner" Ginny interrupted her mother, pulling you into a hug then. You smiled into the wefts of her hair. "Mom let me do that one" she said gleefully. She looked at Draco, who held out his hand to her. "Don't be silly" she said, pulling his hand in and hugging him. "We hug in this family"

Draco sighed, towering over her. Resting his cheek on her head, smiling at you as he hugged her back.

I love you, he mouthed to you as Ginny pulled away. The night around you seemed to erupt even more than. Food and drinks filling every plate and glass, joking laughs filled the air as well as a gleeful song here and there.

"Y/n" Ron laughed as you sipped away a honey mead.

"Yes Ronald?" you chuckled at him and Hermione, who was smiling at you from the seat beside him.

"You were in choir in school!" he announced "Why don't you lead us in a song?"

"I haven't sang in years Ron" you shook your head.

"Hey, you can't be any worse than George" He replied, receiving a knock to the ribs by his brother who sat just next to him.

"Says you!" George rolled his eyes "I am nearly dead in his ear and I can still hear your shrills!" he laughed, making the whole table chuckle hard. It was almost crazy how their laughs all held that same oh so Weasley note.

"Well how about something we all know?" you leaned back on your seat. "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, Teach us something, please," you sang, voices slowly joining you at the table.

"Whether we be old and bald!" Arthur chuckled, pulling back his hair to mock a balding hairline.

"Or young with scabby knees!" George laughed, making a rocking motion with his knees.

"Our heads could do with filling" Molly sang, her voice sweet and airy.

"With some interesting stuff," Ginny leaned into her moms shoulder.

"For now they're bare and full of air, Dead flies and bits of fluff," Harry sang now, though not well. You laughed as he did.

"So teach us things worth knowing," Hermione nodded.

Touch Starvedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें