Your word

You wanted to be mad at him for lying to you. But you just couldn't, because you knew the feeling he was talking about. All those dreams you had of him being taken out on that stretcher made you really realize how scary death can be. Before you'd been sad, losing your dad had really been your definition of death. You got to say goodbye to him, which you thanked the world for over and over. But if something happened to Draco now, with the way the world was working you can almost bet you wouldn't be able to say goodbye.

You walked quietly back to the room you'd stayed. You chewed on your cheek as you sat on the bed.

You thought for a long time about what loving someone with Draco's past meant. It meant constantly being scared. Always on the lookout for the next bad thing.

You looked down on your ring.

It meant love, long nights not sleeping and the feeling of his skin. The way he would kiss every inch of you like he was praising you. The way he felt when he would moan and kiss your shoulders. The way he would pull you into dance with him while some music played at home. How he would surprise you with coffee or tea in bed because he knew exactly how you liked it.

You'd give a million years of fear for even a moment of that.

He came into the room after an hour or so. Probably checking to see if you were awake and to tell you breakfast was ready.

You watched him from where you sat on the bed. He smiled back.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

"Come sit with me for a second" you patted the bed. He looked concerned, coming to sit by you. "I love you" you started.

"And I love you" he nodded.

"I need you to know really how much I do love you. You are the best thing in my life. You have saved my life more times than I can count. I feel like gravity can't effect me when you're around. That the world is really just revolving for you and I. But I'm scared to death. I'm scared that being in love like this makes me open to people like Pansy, or Blaise. Who hate you and hate me because I am with you." You trailed off, watching his face sink a little. "But you're so fucking worth it. I would kill a million times over for you if you asked me to. I can't wait to marry you, I can't wait to just be with you for the rest of forever." He watched you as a tear rolled down your face. "No one had made me feel so worth living" he lifted his hand and wiped the tear from your skin. Letting his hand rest there. "And when we get home. I am going to fuck your brains out"

He let out a laugh then, you both just laughed with one another for a moment.

"You are unreal... I Swear" He leaned in and kissed you. "I love you, and I have so much I need to tell you. But everyone is waiting for us for breakfast"

You nodded, joining him as you made your way to the dining room. After all the food you ate yesterday you had no idea if you were going to be able to eat again. But once you smelt the sweets rolling over you, your stomach growled. I guess there was always room for Molly Weasley's fresh muffins.

---

You and Draco gathered your things, it was just about time to head home. You had been catching glances of one other all morning. Itching for an appropriate time to get home. You loved the Weasley's to the moon and even further, but you two were suckers for alone time, it seemed like having a big and attentive family was something you both needed to get used to.

"Should we be off darling? Some of the furniture should be arriving today?" Draco asked just loud enough so everyone could hear.

"Oh I guess perhaps we should, Mom" you scanned the room and met her kind eyes. "We have had the best Christmas. But we must get going, I hope thats okay" you walked to her as she sat by Arthur.

"Of course kids, you go ahead." Molly smiled. Hugging you close, she reached a hand out for Draco as she did. Draco took her hand and she pulled you both in a group hug, followed By Arthur who was able to wrap his arms around the three of you with ease. Another camera shot from Hermione broke the holding. You glanced at her.

"Get used to it, I do it to everyone in the family" she looked smug.

"She does, constantly" George informed, nodding.

"I will do my best. Good bye everyone" you and Draco made you way to the door.

"Later Malfoy's!" Ron called, you looked over to Draco. Who for the first time in a long time. Smiled at his own last name.

You apparated home with bags in tow. Popping up just outside your back door. The house was tucked into a very green section of Earls Court. Everything was covered in moss when the weather was warmer. Right now, everything was painted white with the newly fallen snow.

You looked to the house as Draco made his way inside, it was everything you remember wanting as a child, big windows and red painted doors. A wreath hung from your backdoor.

The only thing you never had expected was the man stranding in the stairs, who watched you with his beautiful eyes, and he was yours. All in no doubt, just yours.

"You coming?" He held out his hand to you and he unlocked the backdoor. You nodded, grabbing for his sweet hand taking it into yours.

"You promised me something at the Weasleys" he raised an eyebrow at you. "And I plan on keeping you to your word"