Finn

"Draco can you please grab Alexander for me?" You asked as you preped his crib.

"Yes...uh" he looked between the two little cooing babies on the bed.

"Alex is in gray" you giggled. Draco nodded, leaning over and scooping one of the babies into his arms.

"Why can't I figure this out?" He sighed, handing Alexander to you.

"It's okay Draco, really. Remember Molly never did quite get Fred and George right" you reminded him.

"They just look so similar.." Draco scooped Arthur up, a small hand wrapping around Draco's extended fingers.

"Yeah" you smiled "twins will do that"

"How do you do it?" He asked.

"Come here" you gestured for Draco to lay Arthur down in his own crib. "You see" you ran your fingers over Alexander's cheek "he has this small mark on his cheek..."

"And thats..." he paused

"Alexander"

"Right" Draco nodded "Small mark on left cheek. Noted"

"And Arthur is currently obsessed with sticking his tongue out... see" you smiled at your baby as he sat with his tongue sticking out slightly.

"I can't get over how perfect they are" Draco sighed.
"They have a lot of their dad in them" you pulled Draco in to kiss him. He had once been scared to death of having kids, but the moment he saw these boys, he became the man he wished had raised him.
"I think they look like you, aside from my hair of course" he leaned his forehead to yours.

"I hope they keep the hair, I love it."

"Well no one will ever wander which babies are ours that's for sure" he chuckled.

"Just whose who" you joined his laughter.

Wow... this had to be heaven.

"Give give give" Ginny reached out her arms that night at dinner.

"Which one?" You stood, holding Arthur and Draco, Alexander.

"Uhh..." she looked between you both.

"Arthur" she reached for Draco's arms.

"Alexander. But close" Draco beamed.

"I'll figure it out I promise" Ginny pulled Alexander to her chest. Running her fingers over his hair.
George walked over, asking for Arthur with his arms out. Once he had him close, he smiled and whispered to him.

"It's okay Arty, Aunty Ginny still doesn't know who I am. And I'm her brother" he walked over to sit by Angelina, who held her own little boy in her arms.

"Arty, this is Fred. Your... cousin?" He laughed.

"Might as well be" Molly spoke as she walked into the dining room, which although way too small for this many people. Was perfectly warm, and smelt of everything sweet.

"How are you doing dear?" Molly asked, wrapping her arms around you.

"Good. Draco goes back to work on Monday so I'm a little nervous" you admited.

"You can come here any time you'd like, and I will help you. Angelina is here with me almost everyday" she smiled at Angelina. Who handed Fred off to Bill.

"Molly knows all the best tricks and tips, I wouldn't make it without her" Angelina smiled, walking to join you two.

"I will have to keep it in mind" you would definitely be taking Molly up on her offer.