Targeted

You had all made your way back to the Weasley, Potter houses only after a loud, rambunctious dinner at The leaky cauldron. Hermione and Harry had met you all there, joining in just as the drinks started coming out. The couples held one another, everyone had someone.

Harry called both you and Draco away after you brought all your things to your room.

"So, we found your car" Harry informed you, "It was about 2 hours outside of London. Sitting empty on a side road.

"A joy ride?" you asked, it didn't seem to make sense why someone would take your beat up, muggle car out of all the magic cars in that lot.

"No, we believe it's in direct correlation with what happened at your house. And now we have reason to believe it may also be related to your assault" He looked at you, you some days had completely forgotten about what had happened. But some days it was like it had just occurred, usually when you were forced to relive it through nightmares. "We have some word that the people your mother was associated with Draco are looking to take revenge. You are just their first target."

"So they killed Elenore because they're mad Draco doesn't want to be a death eater anymore? How does that make sense?" You could not believe your ears, how could people be so impossible.

"They're looking for someone to blame. They found out about that night when Draco didn't identify me to Voldemort, and how Draco lost his wand to me, thus giving me the rights to the elder wand... So they blame Draco for their utopia not coming" Your greatest fears realized.

Draco was silent, his heart was breaking. How could he keep putting you through this?

"What can we do?" You asked Harry, pleading for an answer. Anything.

"We will have to relocate you somewhere hidden. I would keep you here but..."

"We would never stay, your family is at risk here, we will go get our things." Draco stood.

"You can stay one more night. We are preparing the old Order of the Phoenix headquarters for you both. You may not leave there for any reason... I am sorry to you both" Harry looked saddened for us, which you expected of course he felt pain for others so deeply. That's why he was so good at his job. "People will bring you groceries, they will know the way in, never answer the door if someone knocks..." Great, not only were you meant to sit and hide for who knows how long. But people would come and go as they please.

"I will make sure to set up a system where you two will know they're there in case they come at a bad time...." Harry must have seen your face, you couldn't help but blush. "And you will receive mail through the slot in the wall in the living room, hopefully, you won't be stuck there long." he couldn't give you a time frame because honestly there wasn't one.

"When do we leave?" You asked, wishing you could send a letter to your friends, but not mentioning it because you know the answer.

"Tomorrow night, late. We will go in disguise and get you into the house. It will be ready for you by the time we get there"

"I guess I am going to have to learn how to cook..." you spoke, sighing. You wished you would have known this was all happening before spending money on clothes, you would have gotten way more loungewear.