Do it again...

You and Draco stood over Pansy. Watching as the blood ran from her. She begged for her life.

"What do you say Draco? Do we let her live? Or watch her die?" You asked him, your fingers laced in his.

"I favor watching her die... but you know what she really deserves ?" The Auror came rushing in then, having followed your distress signal. "A lifetime of rotting in fucking Azkaban" one of the Auror healed Pansy.. Along with the spell to fix it. They cuffed her, she screamed as they pulled her away.

"I will never give up!" She screamed. Her voice cracking at the sheet force behind it.

"Good. You'll keep the dementors really busy." You grinned, Her face was struck suddenly with fear, of course, the magical creatures who guarded Azkaban had somehow never crossed her mind. She pleaded with the men her entire way out.

"Nice job you two. We might have to get you two on the force here" Harry of course joined in the rounding up of the death eaters. As you spoke with Harry, reporting everything that happened you saw a stretcher leaving with a blanket covering someone entirely. Harry caught your eyes.

"You did the right thing" his eyes joined yours as the limp body was carried away.

"I know I did... I just .. it's been so long since I had to do something like that," you were shaken by that fact.

"He was killing me y/n. You killed him to save me..." Dracos lips were still a slight tint of blue, his eyes red. You held his face in your hand.

"And I'd do it again"