applications

Draco's sudden laughter caused you to jump.

"You think this is funny?" you asked, still holding the photo in your hand.

"Come on, you have to admit it is all so weird." he was still laughing, although you couldn't imagine how this all seemed to leave an awful taste in your mouth.

"I hate this" you shook your head, looking back down at the photo. "Something doesn't feel right"

"I know, Love" He kneeled down beside you "But at this point. All we can do is laugh. I swear were living in one of those muggle soap operas with how much shit keeps happening"

You just had to nod, because that was absolutely true "It's like were some kind of weird story. I swear I don't know how many more surprises I can take"

--

"So you take them this Friday?" You walked with Draco down the halls of Hogwarts. It had been only 5 months since you'd been to the vault, you tried most of the time to forget you had ever gone. Draco even admitted after that he wasn't sure why you'd gone there anyway. You both knew it was your bright idea, but neither of you spoke of it.

"Minerva thinks I am ready." He nodded

"If she thinks you are. Then you must be" you could tell he wasn't sure about it.

"I just feel like I have so much stuff shoved into my brain its going to start oozing from my ears"

"Well you did learn 2 years worth of schooling in less than 6 months" you nodded. You could only imagine having to pack all of this in your head, even sometimes when you sat in on casual classes it seemed like a lot. You'd spent long nights with Draco working on homework, even if he didn't have to really turn it in he took it really seriously. You envied his drive some days, it made you feel guilty for pushing off becoming an Auror.

"Please tell me you'll help me study" he sighed as you wandered back to the Room or Requirement.

"You know I will." you leaned into his shoulder as you walked "though I think you would be the one teaching me at this point"

"I really just need to work on this herbology shit"

"Well, you're in luck Mr. Malfoy. Herbology was one of my best classes" you grinned. Walking through the now visible door.

It was late into the next morning before Draco even thought about putting the herbology book away, this was a class the two of you had to teach him yourselves. For obvious reasons.

"You're going to fry your brain and never be able to test right" you stretched you stood from the kitchen table which had become like a makeshift office. '

"I just need to finish this chapter" he sighed, his eyes heavy but still as determined as ever.

"Come on baby you need a break" you reached for him touching his shoulder softly.

"I can't stop until I am done. I can't"

"Are you sure theres no way I can get you to come to bed?" you whispered, leaning your head close to his neck.

"Not unless you have a matured mandrake with root rot in there" he sighed.

"No I guess you're right" you stood back up, starting to leave the room "All I have is your wife" you glanced back at him as you walked out of the kitchen. "Depotted"

He chuckled a little, finally looking up, "What does that even mean?" he asked, catching just as your shirt hit the floor.

You barely made it to the stairs when he was on you, kissing your neck as his hands wrapped around you.