Would you please...

But it did get better.

You had been staying at Harry and Ginny's, looking for a place to live. All the houses you had looked at didn't work. It was almost like none of the places in town never got back to you. Draco, Ron, and Harry all went to town one night so you could have girls night at the house. Where you sipped wine and gossiped.

"So how on earth did you survive being stuck in a house like that for so long? I would have gone mad!" Hermione asked.

"Well we read nearly every book in the library" you began. "And well" you shrugged. But they knew, you all laughed together. Talking about Hermione's classes and Ginny's games. The harpies didn't make it to the quidditch cup that year. So the season ended early for them.

You all were a little wine drunk when the boys came home. Spilling little secrets about your lives. Hermione didn't say too much, which Ginny really appreciated.

"Ladies!" Ron came in, grabbing the seat next to Hermione. Harry took the seat by Ginny kissing her softly as he did. Draco sat near you, he seemed nervous, his hand was sweating when you held it.

"You okay?" You whispered to him. He nodded at you, smiling at you softly. The boys drank alongside you, you had slowed your drinking because you were starting to feel a little too fuzzy.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Draco whispered to you, you nodded expecting a quick hiding snogging session. When you went outside he was already pacing.

"Wait, are you okay?" you looked at him as he paced.

"Y/n" he stopped, turning to you.

"Oh shit, what happened?" your face was riddled with worry,

"No no, nothing, nothing happened. I just need to tell you something" Your brain raced.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" why was this the first place your mind went?

"What! No of course not! The opposite... Actually" He looked down at his hands.

"What?" you really did not understand what he was talking about.

"y/n... You have been easily the best thing that's ever happened to me. I mean you literally saved my life in every way possible. And I still think sometimes I don't deserve you because you're so good and I am always worried I am not good enough for you" he poured his heart out to you standing in the moonlit night. "I just, I really can't think of a world without you in it."

"Draco, what is going on? Are you sure you're okay?" He seemed panicky.

"I just... I need to know that you choose me as I choose you." He sighed.

"I will always choose you Draco, over everything else, you know that" You smiled at him. He sighed again, deeply turning from you. "You are being so weird" you laughed while you laughed he turned to you holding a small black box. You stopped laughing, your heart fell into your stomach. He faced the box to you.

"I just want you more than everything I have ever wanted before" he spoke, your eyes moved quickly between his face and the box. "And I want to keep you forever" he opened the box, exposing a shining ring inside. "Would you please marry me?"