Just might..

"I'm addicted to you" Draco's eyes were mesmerized by your body, as they usually were. You worked slowly at the buttons on your pajamas. "Is it even healthy to want someone this much?" he lingered at his spot on the bed, undressed and beautiful.

"I hope so, because I feel the same" you ran your fingers through your hair, letting loose some tangles you had created.

"Can I ask you something?" he seemed nervous.

"Of course" you walked to meet him on the bed, shuffling yourself under the covers. It wasn't close enough to bed time to really justify going to bed, but the warmth and smell of these sheets was welcoming any time of day.

"Do you still not want kids?" He spat out, knowing if he didn't just say it he never may. When you were first getting to know one another you talked about not being sure you ever wanted to have children, something about taking care of someone who intently scared you.

"I" you thought you knew the answer, because you had thought this way for years. "I don't know" you confessed. Because for some reason, now, you really didn't.

"I know you had told me before you didn't..." he was standing now, finding his pajama pants. "But you once also said you never saw yourself getting married"

"I did didn't I.." you remembered that conversation clearly, you told him how you wondered sometimes why people felt they had to get married if they loved each other enough than they should be able to be together without all the formalities.

"So I was curious what else you might have changed your mind on"

"You said you didn't want kids too" you reminded him, he had nearly cried the night he explained he was scared to death of the idea of having kids, because they're too easy to screw up.

"I honestly am not sure what I want anymore" He sat at the vanity now, in his pajamas pants only, the setting sun glistening on his bare skin.

"Maybe then, for now, we just enjoy being together" you offered. "Just the two of us?" you could see his smile in the mirror he was looking in. "And maybe someday"

"We can think about it?" he seemed a little excited in his tone. Had something in him switched? Was he more willing to be a father than he once thought?

"We will see" you couldn't help but smile at his sudden mood change. You had to admit at times you thought about it, how adorable your children would be. Hopefully they got his hair, and his eyes, and his height... You basically just imagined a small Draco running around in booties and little outfits. He was watching you, noticing you had seemed to fall deep into thought.

I hope they'd look like her, he thought.

The sun had finally set over the horizon, Draco was snuggled tight on his side of the bed. Setting his wand to the nightstand.

"You know..." you spoke as he rolled to you. "Even if we're not having kids yet" you smiled "we could always practice"

"Twice in an evening? Where are we, in witness protection?" He teased, moving so he was hovering over you.

"If you can't keep up" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh I can keep up" he was already kissing your neck with his final words.

You could never get used to the taste of him, his mouth worked so perfectly on yours. You knew so much about each other's bodies, you could feel his longing in his breath and how his hands gripped your clothes. You left soft kisses on their usual homes, at the base of his neck, his collarbone, and his jawline. His hands always started off soft, but then rushed as he started feeling your skin. The buttons of your pajama shirt came undone with ease, the fabric giving way to him just as you were. He had you naked before long, the clothes you had one had sank into the blankets. His tongue met your chest, his mouth moving between nibbles and soft kisses. Each nip made you shiver under him, your skin reacting as it always did, with red hot fire. He left deep purple marks on your skin, which lay so perfectly with the old ones that had started fading. Being a marked woman was one of your deepest and most lustful desires, each aching spot of skin reminded you of him.

"How did i get so lucky?" he whispered softly from his place on you, his lips still grazing your skin as he spoke.

"The luck is mine" you sighed, "I begged the universe to give me peace." he kissed his way to your mouth, watching your lips as they moved. "And it sent me pure bliss"

"You're my bliss" he kissed you then, his mouth pressing harder than before. From passionate to lustful and ravenous. . He backed away from you, your head spinning for air. He didn't speak, he just gestured his head and you knew. You turned your body, your chest to the mattress, your arms folded under you. He lifted one hand, letting it fall to strike your ass once giving you his next command.

You used your knees to lift yourself into the air slightly, he let out a gentle groan as he watched you. Absolutely nothing in the world compared to this. He made fast work of his pajama pants, throwing them to the ground. You felt his warm skin on you for just a second before he pushed into you, your moan muffled by the mattress. His groan loud into the silent room, music. He leaned forward on you, his arms holding him up. He just enjoyed the feeling of you for a second before he started rolling his hips on you. He felt like heaven, no, better. Heaven could never be better than this.

You moaned under him as he moved, his body returning the noise. His soft movements turned into hard, fast ones. His body rushing against yours with nearly all the power he had in him. You shot out your arm, holding it to the headboard to stop your body from rocking and locking you in place. His hand reached up also, laying on yours on the headboard. Your eyes rested on his hand, his fingers bent into yours. The perfection that laid in his hands alone was enough to drive you mad, the veins of his arm standing as his heart pumped hard. You wished at this moment you had a camera, or something, anything to capture the sight.

This was that bliss you were talking about, the feeling of him on you moving so perfectly against your body, causing hot moans and sighs to escape you with every single movement.

Your body had no walls with him, it melted under him into nearly nothing, the lava in your skin claiming you both. You felt like bliss to him too, the sight of your body and soul truly belonging to him pleased the selfish side of him while also soothing the unrest he still felt in the deepest parts of his soul. There was nothing you two couldn't cure with one another, even in your most primale state.

"I love you" he moaned, leaning down more to kiss your shoulder.

"I love you" you moaned back, your body rolling into that hot thunder.

"Say my name baby" he whispered, the words making you shiver.

"Oh Draco" you let it out, all of it into his name, you praised him like the God he was. Your call was returned with a hot groan, which once again made you melt. How someone can make you feel such a sense of euphoria with every single touch only cemented that he was not of this world.

He released you hand, leaving you a little sad at the perfect spectacle being gone, but that feeling was quickly relieved as he started moving fast. Pushing you harder and harder into your climax, you steaded yourself now with both hands, stopping yourself from sliding up the bed. His hands were fists in the mattress, sweat forming on his forehead as he fucked you.

You felt your high coming as he drove harder and harder into you, your moaned turning to screams of pleasure only urging him to work harder. Your body fell apart around him suddenly, your highest peak ringing through the entirety of you his name once again seeping from your moans. His hand left the mattress, gripping your shoulder making you more stable in that than it had been the entire time you tried to support yourself. How he managed to get deeper, you had no idea.

He groaned hard, you could feel every single movement as he released into you. The pooling vat of laval in your stomach devoured you both. Heaven.

You didn't dress, instead you just lay together. Hot skin to hot skin. You rested your head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat through the skin and into your body. Your hearts seemed to roll in rhythm with one another, like they were one. You never would have thought that, that boy. Who stood absolutely alone at the top of the astronomy tower a million years ago would end up here. Yours. Simply, and unequivocally yours.

"Maybe we should go to New Zealand with Potter" Draco spoke, once his heart had returned to its normal rate.

"Do you think he would even let us?"

"I think he just might"