Do I want to know her....

You met her the next morning, or were reintroduced that is, to Hannah. The woman it seemed Neville had finally found forever with, or so you predicted. Seeing how they would stand close as they spoke, hold hands and smile at one another. It was so relieving to see him happy. Something in you always wished he would find this, maybe she was why he had finally just decided to be happy for you. And you couldn't be more grateful for her.

"He's told me everything" Hannah said once she finally got you alone "From the friendship you once shared to what happened at your wedding... I hope you know he is truly sorry"

"I know he is. He was just lost" you shrugged. Because it was true, he was. And being lonely can make people do absolutely stupid things.

You watched as Neville and Draco talked to Hagrid, both not necessarily speaking to one another, being even then being able to stand near one another was a massive improvement.

"I hope I can make him happy" she cocked her head at them as well.

"I think you already do" She seemed perfect for him, a little awkward in some ways. But absolutely the person for him.

"Draco darling" you called for him sunday morning as he stood with Professor Slughorn in the grandhall,"We have dinner with the Weasleys at 7, we will be late if we don't leave now" students had returned back for the term and it was time for you both to take you leave. Not to mention finally being able to sleep in your own beed was all you could focus on at times, you back was absolutely killing you.

"Wife calls, I must be going Horace" Draco shook his hand, leaving Slughorn to scoff and shake his head after him.

"Are we sure that's really the Malfoy boy?" he asked Mineva who stood close by.

"You know, I used to wonder the same thing" she laughed

"Come here" Draco wrapped his arms around your shoulders, pressing his lips to your hair.

"You know, most of the time I wonder why Harry even became an Auror... I think he'd be much happier here. As a professor" you let your eyes skim each hallway as you walked through them to leave.

"Maybe he got so used to the excitement, being stuck in school forever seemed dreadful" Draco shrugged.

"You're joking right? Most of his excitement happened right here... in these halls"

You spent at least one dinner a week here with the Weasley's. Sundays mostly seeing as it was the one day of week that everyone could be there. Harry and Draco included, who seemed to work nearly opposite schedules.

You spent a lot of time here, or with Ginny at your house so you saw them all regularly. Maybe even more so than some of the brothers, well, for sure more than Charlie. Who of course was still off in Romania, and Bill who was just as busy breaking curses somewhere in Egypt.

They lead such exciting lives, sometimes you wondered if they ever wanted to come home.

But as you sat, listening to the family laugh and sing, and making jokes. You knew they had to.

"So did you think anymore on those names?" Angelina asked, whose belly matched yours.

"I promise you Angelina we are not going to steal your baby names. Draco has a family tradition of much stranger names" you giggled at her, you knew what they had been planning to name her first born. Fred of course, an absolutely fitting name. A memorial.

"Keeping a Malfoy tradition?" George seemed surprised.

"Ahh well" Draco shrugged. "Got to remember the good things."

"Righhhhttt" Ron spoke "I think you just want your boys to be as richy rich fancy pants as you are"

Draco really couldn't help but laugh now, he was right of course. Draco's family had a long standing tradition of trying to seem regal, like royalty. Which for a long time they kind of were in the wizarding world.

"Oh no he's right" you shook your head at them both "Our kids will be as spoiled rotten as you were!"

"But they'll be much better than I was. Because they have you as a mother" Draco leaned his forehead to yours. You used this closeness as an excuse to kiss him, your lips fit like a puzzle with one another. Perfect harmony.

"No snogging at the table!" Molly called to you two as you kissed.

"Sorry mom" you left your forehead on his. Just needing to be in contact with him in anyway, in just a few short months you'd be a family.

Maybe the one he finally deserved.

"Should I go see her?" You asked Draco as he ran a brush through your hair.

"Who love?"

"My mother" his hands stopped at your words.

"I thought you said Molly was your mom now"

"She is... I just... I kind of wish I knew why she did the thinks she did"

"Probably power hungry, like my parents"

"But your parents stayed around even being that way. My mother just left"

"Maybe you should consider yourself lucky she did"

"So you don't think I should go?"

"Do I think my pregnant wife should go see her death eater mother in Azkaban? No. Love. I don't think you should"

"Okay" you nodded your head, feeling him resume lightly running the brush through your hair.

"Promise?" He asked. Knowing that even though you agreed, that didn't mean you wouldn't change your mind.

"I promise" you sighed. He knew your brain better than you realized sometimes. You had started plotting already how to get Harry to take you.

"I've seen Azkaban" Draco shook his head "you don't want to be there. I can promise you that"

"Do you think she ever loved me?"

"Your mother? I can't say I know love. But I can't imagine not loving your child. Even if it's in a selfish way"

"We're going to be better parents than any of them ever where"

"Aside from your father" you could hear him smile. He was right, even if the man had taken a large chunk of your childhood away from you. He did it because he knew it would be better for you.

"Right." You sighed "aside from him"

For some reason this conversation sat in the front of your mind. The things you didn't know and the things you wished you could know.

If Draco came to you tomorrow and asked for his memories back would you give them to him?

As you watched him skim through one of those awfully written parenting books, you had to admit. You would if he asked.