Remember

You all met with Draco for dinner at this sweet muggle restaurant around the corner from the dress shop. He was waiting patiently for you there, playing with his cuffs as he usually does.

"Hey Draco" You smile as you walk in, the dress would stay at the shop for a few days to get its custom fit and the little ideas you to make it your own. Even the rest of the group didn't know what you had done.

"Hello Darling" He said, standing and hugging you. "Can i see it?"

"Of course not! That's bad luck!" Ginny interrupted "And you two definitely don't need anymore of that now do you?" Draco grinned, nodding at Ginny.

"You're definitely right. I think we both could use a break from all the madness." You all sat, Mellisa closest to you because she didn't know anyone else at the table well.

"So Halloween wedding?" Mellsa asked curiously. "Why that day?"

"Because we both love the holiday. And honestly I think it's the best time of year, the world is finally winding down without freezing. People can wear their dress things without being way too hot in the sun" You smiled at her

"Oh so its an outside wedding?"

"Yeah I think thats the plan. We just are having a hard time figuring out where we want it to be" yu shrugged, you had thought about a few places. But weren't quite sure yet. You'd even thought about having it at Hogwarts, but that seemed pretty far fetched seeing as class is in full swing around Halloween and putting the kids out like that didn't seem fair. They already got booted once a year for the memorial night.

"I am sure we can all get some up with something together" Mellisa grinned, she was one for pretty interesting ideas. Your 2nd year she managed to convince you and a group of friends that you should go looking for this massive spider that you heard Harry and Ron whispering about one night.

You never did find anything that night aside from one dead spider, about the size of a small dog.

"This can't be it.." Mellisa whined

"I dont know. Maybe it is, Weasley's tend to be a little dramatic..." You scoffed.

You laughed now at the memory, looking down onto the drink you held in your hand.

"What are you laughing at?" Hermione caught your gaze.

"Uhh... Mellisa do you remember when we snuck into the forest to find those massive spiders we heard Harry and Ron talking about?"

"You guys did what?" Harry's mouth fell open

"Yeah. We heard you talking about it in the hallways. You both had a nasty habit of thinking no one was sitting around" You nodded at Harry.

"I remember, we only found that dead one... It wasn't even all that big I was a little disappointed." Mellisa crossed her arms.

'Well there were like 1000 ones of that size and one MASSIVE one, we swear" Ron insisted

"You're lucky you didn't find it. They eat people..." Harry informed you.. Great, you could have been spider food that night.

"I remember you calling Weasley's dramatic too" Mellisa started laughing.

"Hey," you shrugged. "I stand by that fact" you winked at Ginny who rolled her eyes at you.

"Well you're one of us so I guess it does make sense" she made a mocking face at you.

"Remember when we went to that 3rd floor corridor at the and of 1st year? Boring also! Just a dark room with a hatch door" Mellisa rolled her eyes.