34: Movement II

Just like how Hinata and Shino did to Kiba, Shikamaru and Choji make a Shadow Clone to accompany Ino and let her lead the way. Both of them activate their ANBU Suit to appear. Both wearing their respective mask, they locate the Oto Nins.

Shikamaru and Choji have the same mission to Hinata's team. It is to put a seal to their target. But instead of Torture seal, they will be putting a Tracking seals to this Oto Nins.

"Why do you think, Fox told us to put a Tracking Seals to these Oto Nins instead of the Torture Seal?" Choji ask to Shikamaru in their travel.

"Because there is 78% chance that these Oto Nins will become the sacrifice for Orochimaru's Possible Impure World Reincarnation Technique. 89% that Orochimaru will be using it. So we need to track these three to learn how Orochimaru will do the technique. If we are wrong to our deduction, then we can keep our track to them and use the information we can gather as a sword," Shikamaru explain.

"I'm sure Tiger's team will be finish in a few minutes. We just need their signal," Choji said.

"Your right," they now on the location of the Oto Nins so both of them shut their mouth and move quietly.

"Mission Accomplished," they heard to their mind link. Hinata's team is now finish so its time for their team to move.

Shikamaru put the seals using his Shadows to Tsuchi Kin and Abumi Zaku. While Choji use his Earth Release to form the seal matrix to the ground and let Kinuta Dosu walk to it. The seal penetrates the shoes he was using so the Tracking seals is now on his feet.

"Mission Accomplished," Shikamaru said to their mind link. Just after a while, the ground shake a bit so Hinata from Team Tiger and Choji from team Owl immediately check what happen.

"Its just Crow," both of them said to their partner. They open their link and communicate to each other. It is one of their convenient seals. Their Mind Link so dispite how far they are to each other, they can communicate anytime.

"It seems that Crow is enjoying himself," Hinata commented to their mind link.

"I'm sure he's toying who ever it was," Choji reply while chuckling.

"I'm 100% sure its that disgusting Snake," Shikamaru said and Yawn.

"Hows your mission, Cheetah?" Shino ask to their mind link. Lee's team is to cut the number of participants by burning their scroll.

"I finish half of the team here and collect their scrolls to burn. Need some?" Lee said without his youthful antics.

"Nope, we already got one," Shikamaru said while yawning.

"Same here," Shino said.

"I'll just finish this last four team and I will be back to my team," Lee said and cut their mind link.

"See you in tower," Choji said.

"You too," that is the time that they head back to their respective team without them knowing they leave. They access their Shadow Clone's memories and pretend as if they did not do something.

--*--

"Let me heal you, Sasuke-kun," Sakura worriedly said.

"Hn," Sasuke nodded and let Sakura heal his hand. While performing the last technique, his hand form some minor bruised as his body is still too young for him to handle the pressure.

"You should take care of yourself... You too, Naruto," Naruto chuckle and nodded.

"I will, Sakura-chan," Naruto said and smile. Sakura smile from the acknowledgement she got from Naruto.

"Lets go to the tower, I already have an Earth Scroll," Naruro added. Sakura widen her eyes. She didn't even manage to help them to get the scroll.

"Don't degrade yourself, Sakura-chan. You actually did well to handle this event. Its not everyday to face a Sannin but you remain calm. Which is a good thing. So smile okay?" Naruto use his calming chakra to make Sakura relax a bit.

"So lets go? Sasuke, Sakura-chan," Naruto grab the two and teleport to the tower. Sakura felt nauseous a bit but Naruto gave her a Candy so she gladly accepted it and immediately put it to her mouth.

"Thank you," she shyly said while blushing.

"Welcome, lets go!" Naruto said and go inside the tower with his hand to his head interwining to the back of his head. He grin as the whole plan is leading according to his plan and slowly setting up everything to his taste. What a game.

He maybe a bit idiotic and exaggeratedly cheerful, he had a brain full of knowledge and had a billions of years to study the behavior of human. Specially the behavior of his enemy. The only person who can par him is Sasuke, a person with equal experience to him.

"Look at that!" Sakura said pointing the frame picture of a letter.

"If qualities of heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher. If Earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body in the fields and prepare to attack. When both Heaven and Earth are open together, the path of peril, will revert to the righteous path forever. This is the secret way that guide us from this place today," Naruto chuckle as he felt nostalgia to the quote. It is the quote he told Tobirama before.

"Open the scroll, Naruto," Sasuke flatly said. Naruto unseal the two scroll and from he see in the scroll he throw the scroll to the ground. After the smoke faded, Umino Iruka appear with a grin.

"So you pass huh! Long time no see, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. I didn't expect for you to finish this test this fast," Iruka said with a smile.

'of course, the test is too easy for a beyond Kage Level like us,' Naruto think. He just grin and greet Iruka.

"Iruka-Sensei!" He said with a smile. This person, he will make sure to pay him for everything he done for him, as Naruto. He is a man who pay his own debt of gratitude.

--*--

Next Chapter:Iruka And Team 7

Next Chapter:
Iruka And Team 7