43: Jiraya

Naruto was enjoying a Shogi battle with Shikamaru right now as a stress reliever at the same time, a distraction so he will never go berserk if he face the Hyuga Clan Head two days from now.

If he didn't release his anger to something or someone, he will explode as when he was Hashirama, it is one of his weakness, his emotion. Good thing, Sasuke didn't let him alone. He had an experience towards and angry Hashirama when he was still Madara. And it is not a good thing. So he keep him busy and let Shikamaru to lessen the anger he have by playing shogi with him.

While he was playing with Shikamaru, his Wood Clone is doing his job and one of his Wood Clone is actually attending a Council Meeting after the Preliminaries. Stupid Civilian Council. If Shino and Choji will finish their mission he gave them after prelims, he will immediately cut the power of that group of trash who make his life as Naruto hell.

Who are them to demand to him, the Hokage? While not official, he already hold the power. They are just a member of Council but they demand as if they held more power than him. He just don't know how Hiruzen let this bunch of useless trash to have this kind of control over him.

Of course, being involve in politics. You need to master a certain skills and it was called the art of bullshitting and art of double meaning. And in all honest, he master this two to a certain degree. And who are them to have a privilege to just knock on the Hokage's office demanding what they like.

Just like they just need to pass Sasuke immediately as Chunin or him to let Sasuke have the seat of Hokage as he was not deserving to have their service. All he just do is to yawn so big offending every civilian council member. He let them rant and rant. After that, he smile innocently and ask them.

"Are you done now? Or do I need to listen more to your useless rant and waste my time here when I can just go back to my office and continue to sign the paperworks?" While smiling, everyone felt the strong aura of Naruto. Civilian Council felt the suffocation, their body stiffened as they remember, Naruto is Fox, the captain of Elite ANBU Team 7. They felt so scared so they shut their mouth up.

"So your finish? Now is there another topic to discuss? None? Okay, meeting dismiss," Naruto said and he immediately leave.

Leaving the whole Council dumbfounded. Naruto just teach the civilian, a lesson.

--*--

"So what will you do now?" Shikamaru as as he move his piece to the board.

"I'll talk to Hiashi about what happen to Hinata during the Chunin Exam. Lee just drop by a while ago to give me a valid reason why he didn't tell me about Neji being the Hyuga Clan Heir," Naruto said. He sigh and move his piece.

"I just need to calm down myself a bit so I could talk to him and speak with him without bursting my emotion," Naruto added.

"It seems a plan for me, well good luck, Naruto," Shikamaru just said.

After hours of playing, someone knock at the door. Sasuke is the one who open the door since he was the nearest.

"Good day, Naruto-kun, hows your day?" Hiruzen ask.

"Releasing my anger before meeting the Hyuga Clan Head," Naruto said. He tilt his head and saw a man who had a white spikey long hair who follow behind Hiruzen. He had a tan well build in body, a red linings to his pair of eyes. He was wearing a traditional battle Kimono and have a large scrolls to his back.

"Oh, I see. You bring my Godfather here," Hiruzen and Jiraya when shock. This was actually the first time they see each other.

"Jiraya, 54. One of the three legendary Sannin, the Toad Sannin. Member of Team Hiruzen, the mentor of my Father, as well as a Fuinjutsu Master, pleasure to meet you," Naruto smile brightly not like the usual grin he always plaster to his face but the face of someone that haunts Jiraya's dream everyday. It is the exact smile of Minato.

Jiraya felt fang of guilt as Naruto felt it. Being a Wood User, emotion detector is one of its perk.

"If you are here for guilt trip, Jiraya-san, please just leave and I'll contact you after I finished my talk to Hyuga-dono. Just remember that I didn't have any grudge to you given the situation. I understand," Naruto softly said.

"But..." Naruto punch Jiraya's stomach as he vomits alot of blood because of the impact.

"Just think that it is your punishment. I'm happy to meet you, Jiraya-san," Naruto grin which made Hiruzen chuckle.

"I told you, Jiraya, he'll forgive you," Hiruzen said while laughing.

"Right..." Jiraya felt as if Tsunade just punch him to his stomach because of his perverted act.

"So... Sarutobi-Sensei told me about the invasion on the third exam. I actually went here to discuss why you still need me here," Jiraya sheeply ask.

"Oh that? Right I almost forgot since I send you send you the letter two months ago. I forgot about your part," Naruto sarcastically said. Hiruzen laugh again as he knows why.

"Hey brat! I'm quite busy being a spymaster. It takes a full concentration to do it beautifully," Jiraya ranted.

"Well, you can say that to my own Intel. How come he can do his job faster and efficiently? He did manage to uncover this anomaly as well as about the Kanabi Bridge Case. It will takes too much time if I discuss his achievements here one by one for two months," Naruto plainly said.

Jiraya drop his jaw. Just how terrifying his Intel's network? Naruto seems too confident to his Intel.

"Anyways, here is your part," Naruto said and lay the plan to Jiraya.

--*--

Next Chapter:The Plan

Next Chapter:
The Plan