32: Sasuke Vs Orochimaru

The first thing happens was the entrance of a Giant Summon Snake of Orochimaru. The reflexes of the two is top notch as they have billions of years of experience. And Orochimaru is only been living few decades ago. Compare to the amount of wars, conflict, battle, death, and negative emotions they felt, this snake sannin is just a piece of dust compare to others they faught before.

Sasuke and Naruto immediately rush and stab the eyes of the summon snake. It immediately popped up and they reunite to Sakura.

"Sakura-chan, everything will be alright, okay? You don't have to feel so trouble. Just let us do the job," Sakura nodded.

"But I wanted to help," Sakura whisper.

"Then, prepare for some medical attention after. Sakura, know you become powerful but this person is not on your caliber right now. Retreating now doesn't mean your weak," Sasuke said. Sakura widen her eyes.

It is the first time.

First time that Sasuke acknowledge her. She smile and nodded.

"I'll stand by," she whisper.

"What a heart warming event," a certain Kusa Nin said.

"Why don't you remove that disgusting skin your wearing right now, Orochimaru? Your disguise is all useless. Your rotten smell is spreading all the way in the entrance," Sasuke seriously said, activating his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Orochimaru saw it and grin. He is certain that it is the next level of Sharingan like Itachi. This 'genin' is quite promising.

"Why don't you join me, Sasuke-kun? I have the power to defeat him. I can hel-" Orochimaru didn't manage to continue his speech when Sasuke throw him a kunai. He immediately dodge it.

"I don't want to hear you antics towards Itachi. I don't have a plan to even kill a person who sacrifice his everything for me. So who are you to tell me to kill my brother. Power? Ha! I don't need you because I already have it, my friends. Power is just a tool to survive, but in the end, it will not make you happy!" Sasuke said to Orochimaru.

"Just look at yourself, you cannot even have a friend to call and make yourself safe. You're always paranoid that your subordinate will betray how you betray your home, your friends, your teacher, just for your silly dream," Naruto seconded. Both vanish from the sight of Orochimaru thats why Orochimaru alerted himself.

"You know what? Being immortal is boring, you will see your precious people die one by one while you'll get bored for the same things you'll do for the rest of your life," Sasuke said in Orochimaru's mind.

"You'll be alone, forever," Naruto said. Both send a bunch of weapon with too much speed making the weapon ignite and have much more pressure. Orochimaru force to use his Kusanagi to dodge everything but he can't dodge some of them because of the quantity of the weapons and their speed combine. So he frequently got sliced by their weapon.

The two is toying Orochimaru without him even realizing it.

"Come out and fight me, brat!" Orochimaru calmly said.

Nobody answer him but Sasuke dash to him and engage a Kenjutsu battle. According to their Intel, which is Lee, Orochimaru is a Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu specialist. He was also cunning and had a lot of dirty trick.

Their plan is simple as one, two, three for defeating him. It is to crash his confidence, and dream. They plan to beat him where he was proficient.

"I thought you are a Kenjutsu specialist? Why can't take advantage to this fight?" Sasuke mockingly said. Orochimaru gritted his teeth and made himself faster. But Sasuke also double his speed so the interaction of their swords is igniting because of their speed. If you can follow their fight, you can see the spark each time their sword meet.

"Lighting Release: Blade Ignition," Sasuke mutter after he perform a one hand, one seal Technique. This technique caught the guard of Orochimaru. The Katana of Sasuke was now glowing with electricity. It flow flawlessly to the blade. It is at least B-Rank Technique.

"That control, its too much even in my caliber. How can he do that?" Said of Orochimaru's thought. Sasuke's Sharingan is still blazing as he smirk.

"Asking your self how can I do it? Why? You don't know how? If this simple Technique which is one of my weakest one can make you awe, how can you say you have the power?" Sasuke said with a smirk. Orochimaru did a series of Hand seal with his fastest speed.

'Tiger, Ox, Dog, Rabbit, Snake' the seals he did. But this is not enough for Sasuke not to know his technique. He coated his ears so it will be protected

"Sound Wave Technique!" Orochimaru's technique created a burst of sound waves that upsurge the vanity surrounding them. Good thing Naruto place a seal to Sakura so she will stay hidden and protected.

"Sound wave? How awesome it was," Sasuke said with mockery.

"Is that you can do? You don't deserve being call a Sannin if your these weak!" Sasuke chuckle insulting Orochimaru not knowing to him that Sasuke continue to toy him.

Orochimaru immediately made another hand seals. "Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!" A bunch of Shuriken appear and attack Sasuke but all Sasuke do is to dispell the Shuriken to his liking.

"Make me happy to this fight! Dance with me with all your might! I dare you, Snake Sannin!" His maniacal laugh was heard that even Sakura felt too afraid to it.

It is his laugh as Madara. His attitude before, this send a shiver to Orochimaru's spine. How this genin become this powerful? He want this power. And he will get it no matter what will happen.

"Lightning release: Fangs of Storm!" Sasuke said. Performing another one hand one seal, a storm in form of sabertooth had been released using Sasuke's Katana. Worthy for a Rank-A Technique.

"Combination Elemental Release: Vanity of God Storm Surge!" With one hand again ang two seal, a storm surge with wind, Lightning, water combine creating a typhoon in his appointed vanity. A Rank-SS Forbidden Technique for others. He stirr it to Orochimaru who barely manage to survive.

--*--

Next Chapter:Movement I

Next Chapter:
Movement I