106: Hope

"Thats what I'm going to do, I will create a perfect world where everyone will get their desire worlds. This plan call project Tsuke No Me. This will make everyone happy without war, without suffering, without loss of love one, without dieing. Why don't you help me to create this world, Naruto. You desire for peace and anyone right? I'm giving you a solid plan. All you need to do is to lay where you are and I will get that damn tailed beast inside you body," Sasuke said looking intently to Naruto.

"You mean, you wanted them to be trap to the divine tree and give them a fake reassurance that everything is okay even if this plan is only slowly killing them?" Naruto sarcastically said.

"Let's settle this then," Sasuke said and teleported to the Valley of End. Leaving the battle field with so much damage.

Naruto appeared at the head of Hashirama while Sasuke appeared to Madara's head.

"Don't you remember? This is the place where I kill you before," Sasuke cruelly said.

"I will make you snap out and comeback, Sasuke!" Naruto determinely said. Kuro Zetsu smirk looking to the battle.

"This is going to be fun. They will kill each other again and again. But this time, I will succeed," Kurk said looking to the two who just run to each other.

Their Kunai clash and create some waves when they collide at the center of Water. Both of them engage to an intense taijutsu battle until Naruto throw Sasuke in the mid air to attack some Rasengan. But Sasuke manage to use his Fireball jutsu so Naruto abandon that Idea and jump at tge side of Madara's stone Statue, Sasuke made his arm into Ice and attack Naruto using it but Naruto made his arm made of Lava to conter it.

You can see the steam in their hand when this collide to each other. Sasuke use his other hand and landed a hit to Naruto making him fall to the statue. Naruto just look to Sasuke and made a clone. He let them throw him upward and made his fist a big metal fist. This landed Sasuke's jaw and forceful made his body slam to the statue creating a huge crater to it.

Naruto immediately throw a Golden Rasengan to Sasuke but Sasuke manage to Dodge it and throw a series of Elemental Spear of power. Some of them are bloodline limits but Naruto use his Truth Speaking balls and create a swords out of it and slice it into half.

Sasuke smirk and use the Deva Path to pull Naruto and create an Amaterasu around his body. Narutos clone coat their whole body into blue fire making the two fire collide and throw both of them because of pressure.

Then Naruto transform into Sage of Six path transformation and use his tailed beast to grab him with all the speed he have. But Sasuke is also extremely fast that he can Dodge it and throw a combination of two Wind Release and two Fire Release Technique. This cause to Damage the whole Hashirama's statue but Naruto don't care about it. His use Kurama's hand to protect himself. But Sasuke use his reinnigan and exchange himself to a big pile of rock behind Naruto.

A black Lightning ball appeared to Sasuke's hand and push it to Naruto. Because of the impact, Naruto flew away to the water and made a bunch of Carter wheel although he is uninjured. Sasuke made a full Susano and use the Indra's Arrow to attack Naruto. But Naruto have a good reflexes and pull up his sword to slice it into two.

"Sun Style: Inferno Dragon!" The sword of Naruto burst out a high temperatures of surrounding so Sasuke made a series of Handseals.

"Ice Release: Cold Breeze," the two temperatures that rise in the Valley of End made a stream of smoke. Naruto then decide to transform into Kurama so when Sasuke's Susano use its swords, Naruto use Kurama's hand to toss it and create a huge crater in the forest nearby.

With their big transformation, they both engage to Another round of taijutsu that creates a explosion to the lake.

--*--

The members of Shadow of Konoha all woke up. They go up when they felt the huge pressure that came from nearby.

"Auntie, Uncle, we need to go, Sasuke and Naruto-kun needs our help," Hinata declare.

"This battle will cause a great sensation in the Elemental Nation. For now, we need to lessen the damage as we can," Shikamaru said.

"Be careful!" Kana said. All of them nodded and immediately travel.

--*--

Since they are desperate and near to the first battle field, all of them saw how bad the damage is. Using seals, they all fix the field. Hinata did made herself too exhausted when she made a huge forest just to fix the field. But since she was not adept of using this Bloodline, she drain herself so much that they need to give her a bit of chakra. She had both Earth and Water but her train bloodline is Ice and Crystal not Woods.

"We can't erase the signatures chakras that the battle leaves. We need to go now to the Valley of End.

--*--

"You are mine Indra, mine, Kill your brother now and we will proceed to our plan," Kuro Zetsu repeatedly said to Sasuke's mind.

"No! No! No! I will never want to kill my brother!" With Sasuke will, regrets, guilt, and love for Naruto his eyes glow until Sasuke manage to snap out. He saw himself being assaulted by Kurama's hand.

"I'm back, Otou-Otou," Sasuke said softly. Naruto go back and deactivated his transformation too. Sasuke did the same so Naruto went to him and hugs him tightly. Naruto cried and cried not wanting to repeat the history where they will be force to kill each other.

"I'm glad, you're back, Nii-san," Naruto said. Sasuke chuckle and caressed Naruto hair.

"Lets go and we need to deal this Bas---d," Sasukw glared to where Zetsu is who was not only gritting his teeth but also become shock on how powerful this two's will now.

"I won't take any failure now. Maybe its time for me to do this..." He laugh looking to two.

"I won't let you get a happy ending, Indra, Ashura," Kuro Zetsu said.

--*--

I use the Naruto Vs Sasuke Final Battle as reference.

Next Chapter:Goodbye

Next Chapter:
Goodbye