86: Mother and Daughter

Uzumaki Kana is already 39. She was also one of the people who fled in the middle of the invasion with her Cousin, Uzumaki Fuso. Both of them first reside in Ame when their village fallen.

Years passed and they struggle to survive, Fuso meet his husband which is a doctor in Ame that name Ise. Ise is kind, and helpful to them. Fuso manage to bear a child that that they named Uzumaki Nagato.

In first three years of Nagato's life, he had a normal violet eyes. But one day, Nagato went missing and had been found that his eyes is bleeding. When Nagato manage to open his eyes, his Violet eyes become a dojutsu. Ise told them that someone transplanted the eyes to Nagato and if he was subjected to another transplant he might never see again. So the pair decide to leave his eyes like this. After a year, Kana meet a guy named Bozu who was a Kusa's citizen. They fall in love and decided to marry each other. When she decided to go with him, her communication to Fusk was cut and what just she heard is she die with her husband. Their child's status was unknown whether he survive or not. Kana wanted to go but the war was raging that time.

Kana and Bozu went to Kusa to lived together. Everything was perfect until Bozu died in illness, Kana was left with her little Daughter name Karin.

Because they are an outsider, Kana was abused by the village when they manage to know about her abilities to heal someone. It continue as Karin grow up. Until almost two years ago, when she was near to hee death bed, someone fake her death and kidnap her daughter. She wanted to scream but she was too shock that time and fainted.

When she woke up, she found someone who had a blonde hair who put his head into her bed and sleep. He looks like an angel to Kana's eyes. Almost as old as her daughter. When she scan the room, hee daughter was there, sleeping in the couch which makes her relief.

"You're awake, its a good thing you're okay. How do you feel?" A Red Haired man enters the who which she felt shock.

"Who are you? Where I am?" Kana suspiciously said.

"I'm Uzumaki Ichiro, that guy who was sleeeping in your side bed is Uzumaki Naruto. But he prefer to be call Ashura. He was the one who save you and your daughter in Kusa. Good thing that he was right on time or both of you will die. As of where we are, we're here in the newly build Uzushio," Ichiro explain. Kana look suspiciously to them.

"Uzushio was already fallen many years ago," Kana coldly said.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Ichiro open the curtain which hides a big glass window. Kana did see a lot of familiar structures of Uzu before. Tears started to flow on her cheeks. Ichiro assist her to go outside the mansion and look outside.

The sense of belonging lingers to Kana's heart. She felt very home.

Until that day, Kana become happy. Karin was always with Naruto playing with him in the park even if Naruto always have a lot of works. Naruto is the only leader she knows that interacts to everyone like he was only an ordinary child.

He was not afraid to reach everyone, not afraid if hecwas hurt or dirtied himself. He helps everyone and infect them the smile and happiness he always carry. Despite that, many of the adult can see through him that he needs to be save too. So everyone cooperate to make Naruto feel their warm gratitude and love for him. It becomes everyone dream village.

And with that, she was too grateful to the young blonde.

--*--

"Naruto-kun!" Kana said and hug the real Naruto. Naruto blush and look away, he felt the awkwardness since it was the Blood Clone who experience these and not the real him.

"Auntie Kana, it was nice to finally meet you in person," Naruto smoothly said.

"So they are your team? Is she the one you often told me?" Kana tease, Naruto blush again which was the reason why Ichiro laugh who just enter the Lounge Room.

"Don't be shy, Naruto-kun. We are all family here, by the way, I am Uzumaki Ichiro his Uncle. I am one of the older sibling of his mother," Ichiro introduce himself.

"I'm Uzumaki Kana, his mother's cousin," Kana kindly introduce herself.

"Auntie Kana, Uncle Ichiro, I'd like you to meet my friends, this is Hyuga Hinata," Naruto started.

"Nice to meet you," Hinata politely said.

"That is Uchiha Sasuke, Nara Shikamaru, Akamichi Choji, Aburame Shino, and Rock Lee," Naruto finish. All of them politely greet to the two.

"Its was also nice to meet all of you. Thank you for being my nephew's friend," Ichiro kindly said.

"It was actually us who needs to thank him to that we become his friends," Shino said with a smile.

"Naruto-nii!" Someone immediately hug Naruto which makes him laugh.

"Karin it seems like you miss me so much huh? Well I want you to meet my friends," once again, Naruto introduce them to Karin. Karin smile and nodded.

"I'm Uzumaki Karin, Naruto's second cousin. Nice to meet all of you," Karin said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too," Everyone said.

"Are you Hyuga Hinata? Nii-san told me that he will bring her here when he comes back," Karin ask immediately to the only girl in their group which is Hinata.

"Uh, yes, I am," Karin's eyes twinkle and cling to Hinata immediately.

"Oh! I would love to meet you! Naruto-nii always talks about you. You're really beautiful just like how he described you. Can you go out with me to go shopping?" Karin said enthusiastically. Hinata and Naruto laugh awkwardly while the others lool to them teasingly. Both blush to a unique shades of red.

"Ahh young love," Kana Dreamily said.

"Auntie!" Naruto said embarrassed to them.

"Its okay," Ichiro grin too but Karin immediately pull Hinata and said goodbye.

--*--

Uzumaki Fuso and Ise is really Nagato's parents and a Canon Character. I can't see any name of Karin's mother even when I rewatch her biography in Naruto Shippuden so I gave her name. Ichiro is my Original Character, he was Naruto's teacher in Uzumaki Clan Fuinjutsu and Kenjutsu.

I made Karin a bit bubbly since her mother is alive, it is the justified attitude she have. She never experienced the dark childhood she have in canon that affects her. I think the Canon Kari have a mental illness as how she reacted after Sasuke stab her. Anyways, Karin deserves more than being Orochimaru's lackey. She was actually included to my top 15 favorite character

 She was actually included to my top 15 favorite character

Next Chapter:
Hyuga Hinata