16: Sasuke's Harsh Word

Their travels continue specially when Naruto told was determined enough to continue the mission. Sure enough, Naruto knows that this is not a simple C-Rank mission. With Ninjas involve, this should be a B-Rank or A-Rank mission.

Tazuna told them about Gatou and how he tyrannize the waves. The two being the founder of Konoha's reincarnation and leaders can't help but to sneers to Gatou. Both Soul Brothers are now determine to kill that guy.

Naruto is still thinking about Hiruzen's offer. He didn't know how to react. Sure enough, he become a Hokage before. But now, with the village being corrupted makes him thinking twice to take care of it.

"You can always refuse the Hokages offer, Naruto. You can still protect your precious ones even if you don't accept it," Sasuke whisper while they are in boat. Kakashi heard this which makes him curious on what offer it was.

"Something inside me tells that I should reject it. But there is also part of me that tells me to accept it," Naruto reply.

"Then do the pros and cons method," Sasuke suggested.

This time, Kakashi saw the two as best friends. They didn't argue rather they are casually talking while Sakura is staring at her team mates strangely.

First Naruto had been so quiet ever since they walk outside the gates. Then their battle instinct a while ago was too seasoned. She could clearly see that the two was trained professionally. And now, they didn't compete nor argue to a simple thing like they usually do. But they are now talking as if they had a friendship long time ago.

"I guess, I need them to this complicated desicion. Specially that lazy ass," Sasuke and Naruto chuckle a bit which makes the two shock specially Kakashi who knows that Sasuke didn't smile nor laugh even before.

When they arrive to Waves, it was the time when Naruto saw a white rabbit when its clearly summer and their fur should be brown.

Just a minute after that, the Kubikiribocho was send flying. The two help Kakashi to deal Zabuza and use their Spiritual Chakra to fly but it appears as if they can just jump high. They limit themselves while dealing him specially when Kakashi was jailed in water prison technique of Zabuza.

Kakashi use Sharingan to deal with him but after the fight, Zabuza was taken by Haku and Kakashi fainted after the fight because of chakra depletion.

--*--

After they arrive in Tazuna's house, the first thing Naruto did is to perform healing Ninjutsu while Sasuke deals Sakura so she would not see that. Sasuke take Sakura outside and talk to Sakura about her.

"Sa-sasuke-kun, where will you take me?" Sakura giggle as her day dreaming started to fill her brain.

"I'm here to talk to you. Can't you see how weak you are? You are much more useless that Dobe who actually help us to deal the demon brothers and Zabuza. You have a perfect chakra control but you're wasting it fantasizing me being with you. I would never ever take liking someone who was much more weak than that dobe! So try to train and work harder, it might get you a chance to be with me," Sasuke said while looking so coldly to Sakura.

"What are you thinking when you enter the Academy? To be with me? Oh please! Your nothing but a wasteful banshee who only wanted a guy because of his appearance. You never even know who am I and my pain yet your telling me that you like me? You should quit being ninja if it was only your goal. This world of ninja can kill you immediately and makes your life miserable. Don't you know Kakashi-sensei lose his entire team during the Third Shinobi War and the Kyubi attack? Now if you will continue to become useless and continue to become Fangirl, then quit now!" Sasuke just leave after that long harsh speech praying to make that snap Sakura.

It may be harsh but after his hundred thousand experience being Indra and his last reincarnation being Madara, he now completely care for his comrades and wanted to help his soul brother to achieve his goal, the peace in this world of Ninja.

--*--

Sakura is crying right now. Sasuke was right, she was useless and can't even help him. His words about her being useless than Naruto and wasting her potential makes her sulking down to her own depression.

"Sasuke didn't mean it, Sakura-chan. He just don't know how to wake up you," Sakura look at her back and see Naruto who was smiling to him.

"Sasuke might be cold, harsh and completely frank and straight forward person but he care for you. If you analyze his word he told you to wake up, take your ninja career seriously, train harder and don't waste your potential. You have a nearly perfect chakra control which is one of a rare character traits. Perfect chakra control can use in medical ninjutsu and genjutsu field. Which a great asset in battle field. As long as a group had Medic Nin, they had a high chance to survive more during mission," Naruto explain.

"Being weak, is a choice Sakura-chan, always remember that, I hope you'll understand Sasuke about that method to use on you. You are smart enough to realize it," Naruto walk inside Tazuna's house and help to cook with Tsunami.

Now, after hearing Naruto's explanation, she become quiet and analyze every words that Naruto and Sasuke told her. Maybe they are right.

She was a civilian before. Her family line didn't have Ninjas as her parents. She tried to recall why did she enter the Academy. Thinking her childhood, she remember that her first goal when she enter Academy is to be with her friend, Ino. But she change her goal on fan girling to Sasuke.

Maybe she really needs help. Not only for Sasuke but for herself too.

--*--

Next Chapter:Naruto's words of Wisdom

Next Chapter:
Naruto's words of Wisdom