91: Rock Lee

Rock Lee is an orphan who don't have anyone to look for him aside from the mean matron when he was young. At tge age of 6, he decided to get his own apartment. The Hokage gave him allowances for him survive. But he know, once he finish the Academy and failed, this allowance will stop as the orphan program can only sustain you until you become 12.

He train everyday until he make himself exhausted. He can't do any ninjutsu or Genjutsu so everyone bullies him because of this. But he was determined to become a ninja as it was his dream.

--*--

One day, he was in his usual training field. He don't know that it was the day that his life will change.

"It is not the proper way to train yourself. You'll just self distruct if you continue that kind of training," Naruto said which makes Rock Lee stop and look to him. He was annoyed. This is the only place where no one will taunt him or even bullies him because of his weakness. But a blond boy who look more young than him is here to taunt him.

"Are you here to insult me as I didn't know how to use Genjutsu and Ninjutsu?" Rock Lee said sadly. Why does everyone wanted him to stop? It is his dream! No one will make him stop from what he want.

"If you can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, why don't you try Senjutsu, Shurikenjutsu, Kenjutsu, and even Fuinjutsu aside from Taijutsu? This only requires will, hard work, stamina, focus, and determination which I all saw to you," Naruto calmly said and smile. Rock Lee didn't see that coming. He wanted to cry and hugs the boy right now.

Did someone believed that he will become a great ninja? It felt so warm and touching. Its the first time and it felt so good.

"Aside from Taijutsu I can use another type of technique?" Lee ask and Naruto nodded. With that, a warm feeling started to spread inside his heart.

"Want me to teach you?" Lee brighten up and hug him. He still can't believe everything. It is too good to be true.

"I will! I will do my best!" Lee exclaim which makes Naruto chuckle. He didn't taunt his weakness but actually willing to help him.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, and you are?" Naruto ask.

"Rock Lee! At your service Naruto-sensei!" Then Lee bow as a sign of respect. Even if he look so young, Lee is not someone who judge base on his appearance.

"Meet me in Ichiraku Ramen Stand tomorrow after your class. For now, I want you to meditate until the sun goes down. While meditating, I want you to feel your surrounding because tomorrow, I'll ask you what will happen. Got that?" Rock Lee salute and smile.

"Yes! Sensei!" Naruto smile and vanish.

After Naruto vanish, Lee do what Naruto told him and feel the surrounding. He don't know why but he felt so relax.

--*--

Its been a year and a month when they started to train and year after he got classmate under Naruto. Each day, he become so strong under Naruto's tutelage. He guide them equally with the help of his modified Shadow Clone. Lee was actually happy when Naruto let him try a Ninshū. He can do basic Ninjutsu with it but still not as powerful than other who was in training to mixed their affinities together to create a bloodline.

He can now do the Academy Three with ease. But still, he can't do any technique without Fuinjutsu's help. Lee learn to mixed the Ninshū to the fuinjutsu thats why he can mixed up fuinjutsu and ninshū to create a bloodline limit attacks too but limited since he still didn't officially master it.

"So your mission is to Wreck Havoc in Hyuga Clan Compound, the more chaos you do, the higher payment you'll get," Lee saw the glint of sadistic side of Naruto in his eyes. He can't actually find fault to his decision. Because they all deserves it after what they did to Hinata. Hinata manage to lessen Naruto's anger but it doesn't mean he will not make them pay. Here he was, using Rock Lee to stir chaos to the Hyuga Clan Compound.

"Do it while I am in academy. I don't want any failure to this mission, Lee. Make sure no one will see you. Use the Anti Byakugan Seal and Camouflage Seal for you not to be seen inside.

"I accept," Lee said and vanish. Well, let them taste a hell for a week.

--*--

It was just an ordinary day in Hyuga Compound that time. When the Main Seal that Lee connect every seal Lee put in last night activate, the seal did their function immediately and cause wreck havoc with out him being in the place.

"Clan Head, the Training ground in the backyard is total wreck!"

"Clan Head, the water container is full of glitters and can't be use, we tried to change the water but the water flowing in the faucet also have a glitters!"

"Clan Head, the Kitchen is burning, we try to remove it using the water but it just ignite more"

"Clan Head, the food storage was full of pest!"

"Clan Head, many of our undergarments was missing. Clothes was tore apart and some have hole!"

"Clan Head, a lot of Clan Document was missing!"

"Clan Head, the roof in west Compound had a huge hole."

"Clan Head, the Hyuga Council Elder was hanging in our inside training hall with feminine clothes and paint in their faces. They demanding you to go to them to explain!"

"Clan Head, the Children of Main Branch are all posses of evil spirit. They can't stop cryining then laughing after five minutes. It become a cycle!"

"Clan Head, Neji-dono is drunk and wrecking havoc to the Main Branch compound!"

"Clan Head we can't activate our Byakugan!"

Everyone is complaining about this and that. This cause a huge headache to Hiashi. He actually have the worst one situation as his whole Room full of document that he sign yesterday was reset into clean paper. The papers was mixed too and many of their scroll in Archive was being vandalize, the Clan Shrine was not spared and was totally ruined. When they manage to stabilize the situation, Hiashi did not looking forward to the amount of Paperworks he will get. So he tried to find a decent clothes and go to the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama! I demanded the presence of Uzumaki Naruto now!" Hiashi said fuming mad when he enter the Hokage's office.

--*--

Next Chapter:Cheetah

Next Chapter:
Cheetah