96: Lion

"I didn't see this coming," Choji said and eat the sandwich that Hinata gave him a while ago.

"Well, I'm sure that any minute from now, I will be summon by the Hokage," Naruto said and grin. What was just happening? Naruto give a mission to Rock Lee to prank the Hyuga Compound. The more chaos he can create, the better. They are actually lucky that Naruto didn't seriously punish them to what they did to Hinata.

All of them are walking freely in the street of Konoha after they escape the Academy. Usually, they will just send their Shadow Clone to the Academy and they will train with Naruto. But only Hinata and Shino can freely use it today as Shikamaru, Choji and Naruto will act to slip away.

Just as they nearly reach the Ichiraku Ramen Stand, an ANBU appear in front of Naruto which is none other than Neko.

"Uzumaki Naruto, the Hokage needs your presence," Neko said.

"Huh? For what now? I still didn't do anything. I just escape Iruka-sensei's boring lecture," Naruto innocently said.

"The Hyuga Clan Head was accusing you to create a big prank to their compound," Neko answered.

"What? I didn't do it!" Naruto shouted.

"Just go with me," Neko said.

"Excuse me, ANBU-san. We've been with him early in the morning. He never do any pranks even once," Shikamaru firmly said.

"Right, it's not right to accuse someone. We'll go with him to be a witness," Choji added. But the three just smirk mentally. It will be really a good show.

--*--

"You! You! You did what happen to our compound, right? You are the only one loves to prank here in this village!" Hiashi angrily said.

"I didn't do anything, Jiji you have to believe me!" Naruto act like he was hurt for the accusations.

"Excuse me, Sir. May I ask what happen? If it is a prank, what time did the pranking occurs?" Shikamaru curiously said. Even if he knows what really happen, so what? They deserve it!

"Around 8 in the morning when the first incident happen," Hiashi said. Still angry to what happen to his clan compound.

"Then, we can be a witness of Naruto. Around 8 ó clock, we just planning how to escape the Academy because of the boring lesson. Around 8:15 when we decided to escape Iruka-sensei. Our classmates and teacher can verify that we are still in the Classroom from that time. We went hiding for how many minutes before deciding to go in Ichiraku. He never leave our side ever since," Choji confidently said. They need to cover Naruto for a mean time even if he was not the really prankster to this pranks.

But Naruto is indirectly involve so, he was still guilty.

"Are you sure about this, Choji-kun?" Hiruzen ask again.

"I will bet my surname with this," Choji said.

"May I ask, do you have an evidence that Naruto did the prank?" Shikamaru look intently to the poor Clan Head.

"No, but, he is the only one who loves to prank everyone!" Hiashi defended.

"So you're saying, you accused Naruto-kun of doing something you have no evidence with? Having Shikamaru-kun and Choji-kun as Naruto's witness, it is an alibi he can use so you cannot punish him," Hiruzen said having a headache right now. He had an Idea of what really happen. In fact, he is the one who gave him a mission to infiltrate every flaw of their security and he will give him a money for it.

He just don't have a grasp how Naruto can do this. Having Shikamaru and Choji who was both Clan Heir, to be his witness, their word held credits. If he can prank the Hyuga Compound even if he was with this two, how terrifying his skills in infiltration?

Choji observes the look of the Clan Head. He was fuming mad which really satisfied them to death. He deserves it for being an a--hole. There is a long debate on this issue until Hiashi walkout as he cannot defend himself for more humiliation. He was sure that it was Naruto's doing, but he had a concrete alibi that he cannot ignore.

--*--

"So who really do that mess to the Hyuga Clan Compound?" Hiruzen ask when he put the silence seal up.

"It's not really me Jiji-san. But I'm involve indirectly," Naruto confess.

"What do you mean?" Hiruzen ask curiously.

"One of our friend is the one who infiltrate the Hyuga Compound while ago. He came there 12 in the midnight and set up the prank. It will only be trigger exactly 8 ó clock," Choji explain. Hiruzen drop his jaw when he explain the scenario. The prank was already set up and have a trigger? That's new.

"But why did the mess was too big this time?" Hiruzen ask the three.

"They deserve it for being a--hole j--k. They put a Cage Bird Seal to Hinata-chan saying that she was weak. Then banish her. It's unforgivable!" Naruto angrily said.

They talk about the adoption after that and when they go back because Iruka saw them, Choji can't help but to detect a hostility to him and Shikamaru. He look around and saw the jealous glare of Sasuke to them. He didn't do anything to him so he don't know why Sasuke is glaring to them.

"Did you see it?" Shikamaru ask him.

"Yes. Why do you think he was glaring to us?" Choji whisper.

"I don't know. He look jealous to us. Troublesome," Shikamaru said and yawn.

They don't know that Sasuke was jealous to them because they are with Naruto who was his best friend. Partly, it is the reason why they are toyed by him when they first met and fights him together. It is Sasuke way of saying back off to his little brother.

Because of that, they learn that Sasuke is a bit obsess to Naruto as he only want his attention to him. Sometimes, if not for the existence of Hinata, they will think that Sasuke is gay for Naruto.

--*--

I don't know if it's a good news to all of you guys but I'm currently writing the last 8 chapters. I already finish writing chapter 97-102 and currently writing the chapter 103-110. It's final, this book one will only get 110 chapters. You can see the future chapter titles in Table of Content as I already update it yesterday. Last 13 chapters excluded this chapter guys, I'm excited for the next books. 110 chapters in 105 days, such an achievement. I didn't know I'm capable of writing that long as I am too lazy to do a lot of things here in our house.

By the way, why do I feel like you all feel more pressure than I am because I have a daily updates? 😂😂

Next Chapter:
Uchiha Sasuke