81: Akatsuki II

"Pain is a bit complicated to explain base on my own knowledge. But Sasuke-san can explain it," Lee said. They all look to Sasuke after that.

"Pain is already dead but can still move and freely battle to someone," Sasuke started.

"Wait! what?" Jiraya said. He was shock to that information.

"Pain is a corpse puppet. They are consist of Six corpse called six path of Pain. Yahiko's corpse become the bearer of Deva Path. The other path named Nakara, Asura, Animal, Human, and Preta. One who wields the Rinnegan can utilise six abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique: controlling attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path; mechanically altering one's body with the Asura Path; extracting souls through the Human Path; summoning various creatures through the Animal path; absorbing chakra through the Preta Path; and access to the King of Hell through the Naraka Path. They are all being controlled by Nagato who wore the ring on his right thumb with a symbol of Zero,"  Sasuke explain. Jiraya can't help but to feel shock at the same time fascinated. Such a powerful technique, it can be destructive if it was used for evil.

He ask himself, what just happen to his old student? Why did they become blind? He felt many emotion blooming inside his heart.

"Deidara of Iwagakure. There is a rumor that he was Tsuchikage's grandson but we only confirm that he was Onoki-san's student and become a member of explosion corps of their village. He just have a close relationship to them. He have an Explosion Release Bloodline, he wore his ring to right index with a symbol of Blue Green," Lee explain a minute after Sasuke explain.

"Bloodline..." Kakashi mutter.

"Konan the God's Angel of Amegakure. She can materialize herself into paper and had the ability to fly using papers. It can also be use as her escape. She was one of the pillar and founder of their team. She wore her ring to her right middle finger with a symbol of White," Lee added. Jiraya flinch hearing Konans name. He wanted to defend his old students because they become part of his life. But in the end, Naruto had a solid evidence to present.

"Uchiha Itachi the kinslayer of Konohagakure. He hailed as prodigy of Uchiha Clan, one of the Uchiha who unlocked the the Mangekyó Sharingan ever since Madara's time. He wore his ring to his Right Ring Finger with a symbol of Scarlet," Lee reported. The whole SoK was just listening and staying still to their place aside from Lee, Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke.

"Zetsu, he was a synthetic human made by Hashirama's cells. He can hide and merge to ground and trees. Having this abilities, he become the spy and intel of their org. He also have an ability to suck Chakra and disguise as the owner of the Chakra he suck. From smell, chakra, and appearance but they are 80% weaker to the original," Jiraya and Shikaku almost lost their breath.

"Zetsu is the reason why we thought Rin is dead, right?" Kakashi ask.

"Yes, he is," Shikamaru reply.

"Zetsu can disguise completely as someone. It can also certainly access some of the Chakra owners memories which will make them dangerous if it was use in war. It can confuse our army and create an inner conflict," Sasuke added.

"He had a ring on his right pinky with a symbol of boar," Lee added too.

"Uchiha Obito..." Lee started. Kakashi flinch and widen his eye.

"He was a member of Akatsuki? Obito... Why do you stoop up so low like this? I will save you from your own darkness just like how you save me before. Even without Minato-sensei, our can be complete again. Naruto, Sasuke, I trust you to help me. I will do my best to be able to assist them," Kakashi thought.

"He was consider as black sheep of Uchiha Clan as he can't activate his Sharingan. He become a member of Team 7 under the Fourth Hokage's guidance. His data says he died in the Kannabi Bridge Mission but a solid evidence was presented that he was still alive and had been contacted to Uchiha Madara. He was currently using that name and often wore an orange swirl mask with only one hole for eye. He don't wore any ring but he was deeply engage inside the organization as he was the real leader of the organization," Lee continue.

"Is he really the reason why the Kyubi was summoned in the Village 12 years ago?" Kakashi ask. He clench his fist and his body is shaking a bit.

"Yes," Naruto darkly said.

"He was just being blinded, Kakashi-sensei. He just need someone to help him go back to the light. Someone just take advantage his mental instability," Naruto added.

"I don't know what to feel right now," Kakashi felt so weak and it feels like he was drained so much just listening to their conversation.

"Last was Jusu Biwa. He is the former user of Kubikiribocho and died in Mizugakure after attempting to kill the Mizukage. He had the sphere ring before but it was given to Sasori later on," Lee said and close what he was reading.

"Is there a reason why they have ring and the position where they wore it? From what I hear, it started to left finger from thumb to pinky then the right finger from thumb to pinky too. There are only 10 official ring representing the ten finger," Shikaku concluded.

"We still researching the data about that. Just like what we told you, our reports towards the akatsuki is limited but still a lot than your intel, Jiraya-sama," Lee explain.

"This information is actually good enough for our village to be ready for their attack," Jiraya said and sigh. He still felt devastated to the news about his old student being a leader of Akatsuki.

"Why you still don't spread this information to our ninjas? Is their a reason?" Shikaku ask curiously.

"I still don't have my inauguration. Plus there will be a huge promotion and demotion after the ceremony," a sly smile appear to his lips. Even Shikamaru and Sasuke smile.

--*--
Am I really that bad in grammar?

--*--Am I really that bad in grammar?

Next Chapter:
Inauguration