31: Forest Of Death

As the first exam ended yesterday, all of them passed. Specially the Jonin Diguised as Genin team which was the Rookie 9 and Team Gai, minus Ino, Sakura, Kiba, Tenten, and Neji.

"It seems that, I can smell some disgusting smell right now," Sasuke said while innocently looking to Orochimaru who disguise as Shiore of Kusagakure.

The Rookie Team form a team as Lee went to them too so Neji and Tenten don't have a choice but to follow. As usual, Neji had his stoic as ever. He look so irritated which was seen by the SOK Member.

"Do you think, you're the only one who can smell some disguisting smell? Tsk! His rottened self was spreading widely," Naruto said while chuckling.

"I hate that kind of smell," Hinata added mumbling about it but still look shy as ever. Ino, Sakura, Neji, Tenten and specially Kiba tried to find what the others are smelling but they failed to do it.

"I lose my appetite. Oh it was too unbearable to even breath," Choji complain.

"What are you talking about?" Ino ask all of them shrugged.

"Welcome here, Maggots!" Anko shouted so she got everyone's attention. Anko was smiling sadistically while looking at the young shinobi she got from the first exam.

"This place is the training ground 44 which was also called as..." her smile become more dark which making a lot of genins except the SOK Member to gulp and nervously shivering at the corner.

"Forest of death," she smile again but this smile it looks so innocent and sweet. A lot of genins had a goosebump because of them but none of the trained Konoha 12.

She was interrupted when Konohamaru corps appear.

The Konohamaru corps was actually at the chunin exam to begin their interview to people who pass the first exam. So Anko give them 30 minutes break before they proceed to the real battle.

"So how was your one month training?" Kiba said boastfully. Hinata secretly rolledher eyes and Shino fake a cough.

"We trained so hard to makes our skills improve drastically. So you better be ready," Kiba rub his point finger at his nose and Akamaru bark.

SOK Member almost laugh but manage to compose themselves. Yes, Kiba trained hard in the past month. But if you compare his training to Sakura, he can only be in her half. Whats more the Training that the SOK Member had ever since they are kids.

"Really? Also trained hard these past week, we also improve our skills maybe much more skilled than the rest of you! We can do techniques without shouting and hand sign," Ino mockingly said to Kiba. Yes, Shikamaru and Choji help Ino to improve her skill this past month just that, Choji leave them near in the end since he had an Rank-A Mission.

"Troublesome," Shikamaru said and yawn. Shikamaru just want to end this Chunin as he already had his Vest even earlier.

He was already a Jounin for Freaking sake. If not for Orochimaru's being here, he would never ever participate here. He still had a lot of work to do than this test.

But then again, his superior, slash Best Friends, slash leader, slash Hokage that bores the name Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto is here. In short he was required to do this.

"He really love to do more troublesome works," Shikamaru mumbles. Choji chuckle a bit and let the others fight on who's training is the hardest.

--*--

Sakura being terrified is a bit understatement. Although she experience hell to Naruto and Kakashi's Training this past month, it still not enough for her to have a full confidence to this test. She knows that the two are already strong. But how about her? She was always the weakest link of their team. Which took a lot of damage to her confidence.

"Well, I send a lot of clones in advance to get us an Earth Scroll. All we need to do is to finish the Mission," Naruto said while sealing the Heaven's Scroll to his wrist.

"You're right, we don't need to find him as he will just appear in a moments of time," Sasuke reply.

"Mi-mission?" Sakura ask. Both Naruto and Sasuke smile.

"Well, we have a rank-S Mission here in Chunin Exam, Sakura-chan. It is directly came from the Fifth Hokage," Naruto said with a smile. He tap Sakura's shoulder assuring the terrified Kunoichi that everything will be alright.

"Be confident, Sakura-chan. You did very well to our training. Plus do you really think we'll let you get hurt? You are our medic nin. We are the powerhouse, we'll always be on your side to guide you. We know you can now protect yourself. Be a blooming Cherry Blossom," Naruto said with his gentle tone and he use the calming chakra he have to calm Sakura.

Sakura on the other hand, felt really calm. She smile as she look to Sasuke who nodded to her with a small smile.

"You really did well, Sakura," Sasuke said casually. Making Sakura blush from the acknowledgement she got to her long time crush. Maybe she will get his affection if she continue to thrive as the best Kunoichi. Just like Naruto said, Sasuke need someone who can walk beside him. Fight beside him and ready to give assistance to his goal. Being with one hell Uchiha Sasuke needs a lot of requirements aside from being beautiful.

"Thank you guys, it really means a lot to me," she whisper. So all of them travel towards the Tower.

"I got what we need and we got reserve from Ame Nin, Kusa Nin and Taki Nin. My Shadow Clone sealed it away and dispell himself," Naruto said while travelling in pace that Sakura can follow.

"We just need to deal that Snake. And we can immediately go to tower using your seals," Sasuke concluded. Sakura is a bit shock. That means they can pass anytime from now on?

While travelling, Naruto felt the snake summon of Orochimaru so he alert the two. All Sakura can feel is the fast beating of her heart.

--*--

I hope you also read my other story here. Its title is Defying Fate. It is a Naruto Time Travel Fanfic. Thank you!

Snow Uzumaki

Next Chapter:Sasuke Vs Orochimaru

Next Chapter:
Sasuke Vs Orochimaru