47: Calm Before Storm

Three days after the meeting, Shino and Choji came with a victory smile. By then, Naruto knows that the two succeed to their mission.

Their mission is simple, Find evidence to the dirty works of every Civilian Council. The more the merrier. He need to clean his Council as they become more and more destructive than being helpful. They only want to pleasure themselves and caused more trouble to his side.

Sometimes he wanted to ask Saru-chan on how he gotten himself to this kind of situation.

"Okay, proceed to plan B. We'll start everything after these damn Invasion. For now, set it up and always be alert," Naruto order. Now, he just need a little bit of spice to the show.

--*--

It was a sunny days and many people gather in the stadium to witness the most awaited chunin exam third round. While the civilian was excited, Shinobi's and Kunoichi's who was assign in the stadium is all tense and forcing themselves to relax.

On the other hand, Hinata who just woke up week an a half ago, Choji and Lee is leading the Civilian People to the safe place. The tricky part is them, replacing them with Sealing Art: Doppelganger. This way, the enemies will have an illusion that nothing is happening. Students was also put into safe place making Iruka worried to Naruto.

"You're worried, aren't you, Iruka-Sensei?" Iruka found himself shock with the appearance of Hinata. She was smiling with her mask being remove to her face while in full gear of ANBU.

"Hinata! You- you look different," Iruka mumbles.

"Oh? You notice it immediately? You really care for us in a certain degree," Hinata chuckle with a smile.

"You don't have to worry about Naruto-kun, Iruka-sensei, he might be the strongest Shinobi of our History. Par with Sasuke-san. Plus Naruto can handle himself, just trust his abilities," Hinata said kindly.

"I..." Iruka sigh. But from their brief meeting in second round, he seems can handle himself very well.

"His a lot stronger than you thought, Iruka-sensei, just imagine him whe he was seven, he can outrun a full ANBU elite squad while he was still an Academy Students. People can only see his antics bur not what he was inside. Trust him, Iruka-sensei, because after these, I assure you, what will you learn will make your head explode. Anyways, since my mission here is done, I need to go, see you around, Iruka-sensei!" Hinata put her mask to her face and vanish immediately. Iruka was left there dumbfounded.

--*--

The hospital is too tense. They are informed that there will be an invasion today. So they force themselves to prepare for worst.

The other place is now finish as the ANBU is now having a conversation. The ANBU Commander informed them about the invasion just the day the invasion is set. But nobody is surprise because it is their job to know if something odd is happening to their own village. The Commander is too please for the result.

It seems like the training regimen that the Captain of Elite ANBU Team 7 Fox gave him is too effective that he can see the result immediately. Its too terrifying to have an enemy as sly and cunning as him.

With him being assign as Hokage, he can see that his days as Commander will be interesting. This Chunin Exam Invasion will only be the start.

--*--

Hiruzen is a bit excited to finish this week as after this week, the official ceremony of Naruto being the Fifth Hokage will be happen in a week. He will enjoy his retirement and will probably watch great show between Naruto and Konoha. He knows that there will be a drastic changes will happen to Konoha after this day with the righr tactic of Political Power.

Hiruzen just don't know how Naruto can maneuver a lot of his political power in his hand without even sacrificing any of his interest. It seems that he was well educate to this world. Asid from that, he just don't know why because sometimes he can see Minato's move on him in terms of Political Debates. Calm, Sly and Cunning.

But sometimes, he can see his mentor, Hashirama's move on how he deal everyone, Blunt, frank, and straightforward. With this type of people puts in the middle of Politics battle, he just don't know how the others will gain power if he don't want someone to rise.

Now, he can only seat on his chair until Naruto'a battle will end and exchange to Naruto. He sneakily look to the Kazekage whom Hiruzen knows that it was already Orochimaru.

He felt sorry for his Prodigy Student but he needs to die immediately. He can admit to himself that he cannot kill him not because he don't want to but because his power was not enough to defeat him anymore.

Now he felt guilty as he let Orochimaru to escape that time.

"Somethings wrong, Hokage-dono?" Orochimaru in disguise of Rasa ask.

"Pardon my rudeness to stare you, Kazekage-dono. I'm just bother if you did not feel our great Hospitality today, it seems like your a bit tense? We can order some tea to make you relax," Hiruzen lied smoothly.

"Oh, not at all, Hokage-dono. I did love my stay here. I'm humbly touch about your generous hospitality. It seems like I'll be often to go here," Orochimaru said.

"I'm glad for your compliment. I'm a bit worried that you are displeased to our treatment," Hiruzen smile and chuckle with it. Orochimaru frown. He just don't know why but it seems like Hiruzen had double meaning to what he said. He just can't pick it up.

He was sure that Konoha is not aware of his invasion as Kabuto did not report something unusual to Konoha Corps' behavior this past month.

He force himself to relax as he was sure that today, Konoha will fall to his hand.

--*--

Thank you for all the people who read this fanfiction. It really warms my heart seeing that just a second I publish an update, someone will already read it. I know this story is not perfect and I'm aware that this story are full of grammatical error. I will always be open to your corrections and criticism. I promise, I will not be mad. Then, thanks for the votes and comment.

I just want to ask too. Do I need to separate the Naruto Shippuden part here? This story will probably reach about 80 or above chapters. Arcs will include

Invasion Arc
Fifth Hokage Arc
Tsunade Arc
Uzushio Arc
Shadow Of Konoha Arc
Sasuke Retrieval Arc

We are now entering the Invasion Arc after this chunnin exam arc. There will be a major twist why I will still add the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. I hope to get your answer 😉😉

Ps. I'm attempting to make a Emperor Of West Theme combine with Team Minato plus Tsunade and Jiraya reading the future. I hope I can make it since it will be really a dark and emotional one from the plan I'm did. It was inspired to the Naruto: Genesis Of the Nindo by Bloody-Mad in Fanfiction.net.

Next Chapter:Reaction

Next Chapter:
Reaction