51: Start Of Invasion

"Nara!" Temari shouted. She was too furious from the battle so she attack again.

"That combination technique is almost a High Jounin Technique. Its too rare for a Nara to use some elemental Release," Izumo said in the audience.

"I thought that, only Uchiha Sasuke's fight will give us a good show. But the two fight is also good. From tactics, Techniques and even prowess, both are good. I just don't know how Hatake-san and the others manage to teach them like that!" Kotetsu said.

"I did not expect that, from Shikamaru. But remembering that he was part of ANBU Team 7, I should have seen it coming," Asuma said.

"You're right," Kurenai answer.

"Wind Release: Air Bullets! Wind Release: Air Sickle Weasel Techniques," Temari blow the wind and create bullets from her mouth. Then she will swing her fan creating a wind current with it.

"Shadow Clone Technique!" Shikamaru said but did not do any hand sign seal. He throw a smoke bomb even if he knows that it will just pushed by Temari's Wind Release. He sink to the ground and let Temari have the Illusion that he was in front of him. He located Temari's Chakra then travels thru ground and sink her fan a bit so Temari will not feel it. After that, he appeared in Temari's back connecting his Shadow to her and put Kunai to her neck.

Shikamaru use his speed to put down Temari's Fan. Shikamaru's Shadow circled Temari's Body. And it become too tight as the shadow travel upward to Temari.

"Forfiet or you'll struggles more," Shikamaru coldly said. He put some killing intent so he would forfeit and he can rest.

"For-Forfeit!" Temari said shivering. She don't how did it happen so fast. She even barely react to what Shikamaru did to her. In just a second, Shikamaru drop every shadows that trapping Temari.

"What a drag!" Shikamaru said and yawn.

"He didn't underestimate me, he was actually observing me on just how he calculate my attack. Is this the power of Nara? His mind is terrifying. His killer intent is too much for me to handle. It can par on Gaara's," Temari thought.

"Winner by Forfeit, Nara Shikamaru!" Genma said. Shikamaru sigh and use Body Flicker Technique to go in the participants view box.

"Good luck, Sasuke, Gaara, enjoy your fight," both nodded to him. The two goes down together. While on their way, Gaara and Sasuke meet a bunch of Ninja who wanted Gaara to forfeit. What Sasuke and Gaara do is kill them immediately. They want some good battle and they can give it each.

"Next match, Uchiha Sasuke Vs Gaara of the Sand," Genma announce.

"Begin!" Both Gaara and Sasuke enjoy there battles. But being inside a plan, Gaara put an act of being possessed by Shukaku. This put Kabuto's act of putting everyone in Genjutsu. Hinata who was in her position immediately activate the Torture Seals they put when they were in the Forest Of Death.

"What was that?" Kakashi ask who was pretty little late with Gai. Both of them went where Sakura was in the middle of Sasuke's fight.

They look to Kabuto who was shouting and convulsing right now.

"The Hokage!" Gai shouted pointed Naruto who was in Hiruzen's disguised in the rooftop of the Hokage's View Deck.

"You don't have to worry, Gai, everything will be alright, we are prepared actually," Kakashi said lazily.

"Right now, the only thing we need to do is to fight here. Sakura! Ino! Kiba! Tenten! I will give you a unofficial Rank-B mission. Go at the Hokage's mountain where the civilians was. Tend their needs and assure them that everything will be alright. The Civilian outside is already been cleared," Kakashi said. The four of them nodded and immediately go to the Hokage Mountain.

They never been affected by the Genjutsu since it was thought by their Teachers.

--*--

Gaara sigh and look to his surrounding.

"Please make sure that my fellow people will be alright," Gaara softly said.

"As the Hokage's order, only the Shinobi of Oto Nins will be killed and Suna Nins will be capturwd temporarily. Good thing we manage to save your father," Sasuke monotonely said.

"I guess so," Gaara said.

"Gaara!" Temari and Kankuro who rush immediately to Gaara and shield themselves to him.

"We are no enemies, Temari. Its okay," Gaara seriously said.

"Wh-What?" Temari shockingly ask.

"Go to a safe place, Temari-san, Kankuro-san, Gaara. This fight is only for Konoha and Oto. You have been trick by Orochimaru to participate in this invasion where he just used your millitary power to lessen his lose. Aside from that, he attempt to kill your father who was now on Konoha's Hospital and being tended week ago. That Kazekage in the rooftop now is none other that Orochimaru," Sasuke seriously said.

Genma and Baki just listen to Sasuke. Then Sasuke activate his ANBU Gear putting his mask in his side face.

"Shiranui-san, you already know where is your place. I'm going to battle with Orochimaru," Sasuke said and use his Reinnigan to create a portal.

--*--

The real Naruto is now on the rooftop being hostage by Orochimaru. He sighed looking in the ground and shake his head.

"A pity to you, Sarutobi-sensei, I am here to kill you," Orochimaru said with his bloodlust seeping to his body.

"No,Orochimaru, I PITY you," Naruto deactivate his seal and went to his normal heights. His appearance is now with his ANBU Gear as Fox leaving his Mask inside the seal. Orochimaru was caught on guard because of this.

"Uzumaki!" Orochimaru said with his eyes was widen. Shock by who was with him.

"Do you really think, we are not prepared for your stupid invasion? Well, your spy is too stupid being careless," Naruto said and grin.

He can see from the rooftop of what was happening in his beloved Konoha. He saw the three Headed Snake that had been summon from the outside. He glared to Orochimaru. Since he plan to destroy Konoha, then, he will destroy him. Piece by piece.

--*--

Next Chapter:Battle of Kage Levels

Next Chapter:
Battle of Kage Levels