97: Uchiha Sasuke

Sasuke was being frustrated today. First, his Father was disappointed to him because he can't do a good Fireball Technique. Second, his brother can't train with him because he is busy in his ANBU activities. Third, he can't exactly progress to his Kunaijutsu and Shurikenjutsu. This is totally a bad day for Sasuke.

"You should put less force and add a little height to your arm before throwing the Kunai," Naruto said. Sasuke was shock and look to talks to him. It was a blonde haired kid with blue eyes. He can't help but to feel so familiar around him. It's like they know each other for many years when in fact, it is the first time they met.

Sasuke follows what Naruto said and he caught the right position to throw the Kunai. He focus to the red part of his target.

"Wow! You must be good in Shurikenjutsu," Sasuke said happily. He was amaze that he got it right after the kid correct him. It must be the flaw his stances got that's why he can't progress more to his skill.

"Maybe, want to spar? Pure Taijutsu only?" Sasuke nodded and drop his Kunai. He put his instance and begun to go in Naruto.

Sasuke use the Interceptor Fist of Uchiha Clan Taijutsu. It is a hand to hand combat that was made for their Sharingan. It relies on predicting the targets movement and move according to it. While it is formidable without the Sharingan, it will be more effective to someone who have their special eyes.

But even with this, Sasuke cannot really defeat Naruto. He force him to defend his open and unguarded areas without making him defeated. Sasuke can see that Naruto can defeat him immediately but he choose to hold back and teach him something useful without lecturing him. It's was actually cool and he felt the adrenaline rush. In the end, Naruto finish the spar after 3 hours of fighting.

"Wow! Cool! You manage to teach me without words and purely using Taijutsu to correct my Open areas," Sasuke happily said. Even if he was panting right now it was worth it. Naruto force him to act according to his own instinct and not letting him to think more.

"What Taijutsu is that?" Sasuke ask curiously. It was new to him so he was curious.

"It was a Correction Taijutsu, I made them purely for Training others. It correct their instance and will tell the sparring partner about his flaw to his own Taijutsu. It didn't have pattern so its flexible to any kind of Taijutsu," Naruto explain. Sasuke can't help but to be awe, he made that Taijutsu? How good he was? He don't know but having a partner aside from his brother to train didn't seem so bad.

"I learn a lot from you while I still don't know your name. I'm Uchiha Sasuke, by the way," he introduce himself. Naruto laugh and nodded. Sasuke offer his hand for shake hands.

"Your right! I'm Uzumaki Naruto," Both shake their hands and Sasuke ask help to Naruto about his Shurikenjutsu. Then Naruto teach him a lot of techniques. Naruto was a teacher material. Sasuke can immediately pick up since Naruto's word is not complicated and too simple to do. If it was thought by someone, Sasuke might not manage to understand it.

"You will be a fine teacher someday, Naruto-san. I can immediately understand your words and pick it up to quickly," Sasuke said truthfully.

"I just describe it in my own experience. It was too difficult to read and memorize an entire book just to pick up something sometimes the instructions are too complicated to understand. While how I deliver what I teach you is base on how I understand whats on the book," Naruto explain.

"Cool, can you teach me again, tomorrow? I'll make my nii-san proud of me," Naruto nodded and they continue to train until dawn. Naruto told him to see each other again tomorrow.

--*--

The Uchiha Massacre just occured weeks ago but it felt like something was wrong as if his little brother did something behind his back but didn't like to tell it to him. The battle between him and his student yesterday and he can see all of them have a great potential. It actually pleased to see that the Ninshu that their father created is blooming to them.

"Oto-oto, did you do something behind my back?" Sasuke accusingly said.

"Huh? Nothing why?" Naruto immediately said. He frown because his reaction is natural to him when he really don't know anything. But his instinct really tells him the other way around.

"You're overthinking again, Aniki. Beside we still have to proceed to train them more," Naruto said. Sasuke look to Naruto. He remember his days in Academy before the Massacre happen. He would be extremely jealous to his students being with him while they will train in secret. He felt too childish that time but he can't help it.

Naruto's charm attract him like when they are young. Even when he was still Indra, he wants his littler brothers attention solely to him. Having a brother's complex is something he can be proud of.

Still, he firmly believe that Naruto is hiding something to him.

--*--

"F--k!" Sasuke said and woke up from his deep slumber. It's kinda annoying when he was being woken up by his own nightmare.

His nightmare was always been how he kill his little brother from the different faces and people they reincarnated. What was the often is how he kill Hashirama when he was Madara. People might think his nightmare is from the Uchiha Massacre but it's not. Even he, thinks that the Uchiha Clan deserve their downfall. He actually had an idea why the Massacre happen.

Coup de 'tat...

He will not be surprise if it was the reason. Uchiha was too arrogant that even he, cringes to that idea. They think they deserves everything even the world because of their eyes. He can say this because he himself did think of it before. Just like what Tobirama's belief, Uchiha was possessed by demons when they will get their Sharingan.

He just hope this nightmare will just go away.

--*--

Did I have a lot of Filipino readers here? May I ask something to all of you?

Gusto niyo bang gumawa ako ng Tagalog Time Travel Naruto Fan fiction?

Next Chapter:
Crow