102: Mission

Naruto call a meeting weeks after they go in Uzushio. Sasuke can see the grim look of Naruto which makes them understand that the situation might be really in dire.

"I got some Intel where is Zetsu now. I need everyone's help to get him. He is extremely dangerous person that likes to act like a loyal servant when it fact that he was the master mind of everyone. This creature is one of the main reason why this world is full of corruption," Naruto seriously said.

"We'll take the mission with you, leader," everyone said. So they brainstorm for half an hour and ready themselves to attack the place.

They all look serious as they travel. Naruto and Sasuke both look serious too until both of them manage to catch his Chakra. Both of them immediately attack where Zetsu is. The whole group catch the disturbance and immediately stop.

"I am here to collect you, Indra! Ashura!" Zetsu demonically said.

"Be careful not to let him take your chakra!" Narutl said to their mindlink. All of them went to their instances. But a group of thousands of White Zetsu appeared in the ground.

"They are spawning!" Lee signed. All of them prepared the battle. As they battle to the White Zetsu, their distance to each other begub to grow. Sasuke manage to pick this up. But he was being attack with thr mob of Zetsu.

"They plan to separate us together," Sasuke said to their mind link.

"We know, Vice Captain. But even after we tried to lessen the gap of our distance, these Zetsu will attack and force us to make some distance to each other," Shino reply.

"This is disturbing," Shikamaru muttered.

"Do your best to lessen the distance no matter what method. We can't just overestimate this creature. He is far more older than our first lives," Naruto warned. All of them already knows it. They still doubt themselves if they can do it.

Their situation is not favorable. No matter how strong a person is, if your opponent had a billion years of experience, you intended to be lost. Just like how manipulative the two was. They can even predict what was exactly they think with just seeing their body language and gesture, whats more another creature like the two? But they already accept this kind of life the moment they agree to train with them.

"What do you want? Kuro Zetsu?" Naruto ask him seriously.

"I'm impress that you already know me, Naruto-kun. That unexpected," Black Zetsu said.

"Kuro-sama. We didn't have the- shut up Shiro! " White Zetsu nodded timidly to Black Zetsu.

"Of Course, you are one of Akatsuki Member who wanted to take my biju. I am the Hokage of our village. I need some intel to your group," Naruto said. He tried to lure Black Zetsu to talk about his goal. He had the feeling that his Biju is not the reason why he was here.

"I want your Biju! For the world peace that will allow to make everyone have their greatest desire," Black Zetsu said in monotone.

Naruto felt nausea just hearing thar lie coming from Zetsu's mouth. He know exactly what is it. The Project Moon Eye. He really wanted to revive their grandmother using this obvious lie. It was too tempting that s why he was nor surprise that he have Nagato and Konan to their side. Obito is also a factor all of them are tempted to thus good to be true Dream. But at the same time, he can't burst it out or burst out his anger to him.

Black Zetsu is testing how deep the water is. Or in other words, he was testing if we already have a clue to our reincarnation.

"World that allows them to have their greatest desire? You've got to be kidding me! There is not perfect world here in this corrupt and tainted world. People die, suffer, hurt starve or even feel happy, grateful and contended. That world is just a, fake peace!" Naruto shouted.

"As if you can stop us!" Black Zetsu smirk and let the mob of Zetsu went to him. He didn't even use any attacks other than his Katana.

"Shadow Clone Technique!" He shouted. Now he didn't feel tge overwhelming number of Zetsu coming from him.

"Captain while they are weak and easily can kill, their number overwhelming that we really can't lessen the distance gap. And the distance is still growing because of this stupid Zetsus!" Choji reported.

"Be careful to him, Otou-Otou! I will never forgive myself if something happen to you," the over protective brother Sasuke said.

"I will..." naruto reply.

Naruto slash the katana he was using and immediately felt annoyed.

"How much Zetsu did they have? I don't think Zetsu's aim is my biju. I can feel it, something is wrong to this ambush," Naruto thinks. He prepare himself for an attack.

"Annoying!" Naruto thinks. "Sun Style: Dragon Fire Heat!" His Katana blast a dragon like fire and immediately kill hundreds of Zetsu. But the Zetsu is keep popping as if he kill one, he will spawn two or three.

He look to Black Zetsu's position a while ago but didn't see him. He curse and immediately transform into Kurama Mode 1.

"All annoying! Bijudama!" Naruto blast a devastating bijudama to his enemies that cause an Earthquake to tge surrounding. Naruto's anger rises again and didn't think further. He attack more devastating and earth shaking attacks to his enemies.

"What happen? Naruto!" Sasuke shouted to their mindlink.

"Captain!" The other said. Sasuke concluded that something happen. While Naruto is hyperactive, he was not easily angered by something small. So he knew something big happen to Naruto as he didn't reply to their call.

"He was playing his role well," Zetsu smirk looking to Naruto, he can clearly see an anger seal at his back pouring more stress and emotion tk his brain to make him angry.

"We will manage to get our goal this time, no more room for mistake. Mother, wait for a while and I shall free you," Zetsu said and laugh in villany tone.

--*--

Next Chapter:Naruto Vs His Will

Next Chapter:
Naruto Vs His Will