2: Ashura's Reincarnation

"Hello! Is anybody here?" Naruto ask. He was in a sewer when he woke up and decided to explore the sewer.

While walking he saw a giant cage where a big fox was sleeping.

"So you can now manage to enter here, Kit," Naruto tilt his head confusedly stared to the fox.

"Hi! My name is Uzumaki Naruto, what's yours?" He curiously ask.

"You're not afraid of me?" The Kyuubi ask. Naruto shake his head aggressively.

"You're just a big fox. Beside, you didn't threaten me or hurt. You look so nice, Fox-san," Naruto answer. The mighty Kyuubi chuckle and look amuse to Naruto.

"Do you know, where you are?" Naruto shake his head again.

"Your actually inside your mind where I was sealed inside you," Kyuubi said.

"Seal? How did you fit in my mind? You look so big than me!" He exclaim. The Kyuubi chuckle again.

"Nothing is impossible to this world, Naruto. By the way, I am the Kyuubi no Kitsune, the name is Kurama," he calmly said afraid  that Naruto will fear him.

"So it means, the Fourth didn't kill you but seal you to me? It must be the reason why they hated me," Naruto got depress and sad. Then Kurama heard sobbing.

"Kit, do-don't cry, I-I'm sorry," Kurama had panic since he saw him cried. He almost struggle to his seal to comfort him.

"It must be sad here. I am sorry, you are sealed inside me," Kurama can't help but to drop his jaw. He didn't expect the reaction of Naruto from what happen.

Then he guess that Naruto is smart enough to know the secrets of his identity so he told him everything he knows from what happen to his parents as well as the attack of the Mask man. He use a simple words to make sure Naruto will understand him.

Naruto just told him not to blame himself from what happen and offer friendship. While talking to each other, Kurama told him the truth about his death outside. The boy just smile and didn't say anything.

They started to chat when someone interrupt their conversation.

"A-Ashura? What are you doing here?" Kurama is a bit shock seeing Ashura in Naruto's mindscape.

"Hi Ashura-san," Naruto greeted.

"Good to see you again, Furball. You too Naruto-kun," Naruto giggle as he heard what Ashura call the mighty Kyuubi.

"I know you are both confuse why I am here. But I know that you had a theories Furball. Yes, Naruto-kun is my next reincarnation," Ashura said. Kurama nodded as he already know reincarnation thing of both Indra and Ashura.

"I came here to give you my memories as well as our previous reincarnation too. We almost succeed in our last reincarnation to our goal if not for Indra's reincarnation being use by Grandma's Yami. Our when we started this reincarnation thing, is me to protect the world and Nii-san to destroy it. But after a billions of years being reincarnated in different body and same goal, we saw how this world drastically change and we both started to agree to make peace in this world. But then, out ideals and beliefs always clash so we continue to fought," Ashura explain the two of them what really happen and then he gave Naruto the power and memories of Ashura as well as Hashirama. But he made sure that Hashirama's feelings towards Mito will be surpass and will never bloom again so that Naruto can pick another girl for him to marry.

While this was happening, outside Naruto's mindscape there is a chaotic night. As Hiruzen almost went rampage if not for the Doctors told them that Naruto's pulse starting beat again, slowly until it become normal.

But this was all because of the red chakra that coating Naruto to be healed. All of them is quite shock that when they touch the red chakra, it seems to accept them but the chakra will attack if someone had a malicious reason to approach them.

They conclude that the Kyuubi's ability. The main doctor inside the operating room is one of the people who respect Naruto. He can distinguish that Naruto was suppose to be a here since he keep the Kyuubi inside him so it will not harm anyone.

All of them are confuse why the Kyuubi is protecting Naruto. But they are also glad that Naruto's body had been revive.

--*--

"Lord Third, the operation is successful. Thanks to the Chakra of the Kyuubi that we manage to save him. If he was an ordinary kid, he will surely die. His whole body was broken and nearly makes him paralyze. A blood spread to his brain but the Kyuubi Chakra manage to suck it," the doctor continue to tell the Hokage all the injury that Naruto had.

But it was fixed by the Kyuubi Chakra so he may woke up after a week to their calculation. Now the Hokage order Ibiki to add another damage to everyone who participate to the incidents specially to the ANBU's who neglect their Hokage's order.

After a week, Naruto woke up and the Hokage is the first person he saw.

"Naruto-kun, h-how are you?" The Hokage almost cry to what happen to him.

"Jiji, I wanted to have my own home. Far to Village," he whisper. The Hokage nodded and decided to give him his Parent's home. It was far from the center of the Village and it was too peaceful.

He arrange it immediately and let Naruto live there. Naruto smile and told the Hokage that he was okay. Now, Naruto needs to plan a lot of things to do. And he needs to reach his soul brother, Indra to correct their wrong doings before.

Now, Naruto live inside his parents house and try to make a map of it. He still needs to do a lot of thing and he started to write it all for their future purpose.

--*--

Next Chapter:Rock Lee

Next Chapter:
Rock Lee