30: 10th Question

"Now, we are all in the number ten question. And before we start the question 10, I will set another rules and I call it, the rules of desperation," Ibiki smirk seeing everyone is confuse.

"First, I will give you a chance to chose if you wanted to continue to proceed the question," Ibiki started.

"What kind of question is that sir? Of course we will continue," a genin from other village said.

"And the second rules is, if you got the answer wrong, you will lose your chance to be a chunin for the rest of your life," Ibiki laugh maniacally and stared to the young genins who are shivering right now.

"What will happen if we decided not to take this question 10?" Temari ask.

"Well, you and you're team will automatically drop your points into zero and needed to go out immediately," Ibiki said with a sadistic smile.

A lot of teams did not take a risk and leave the test room but none of the rookies leave the test room. Except Shikamaru and the others that did not even flinch but all of that fades when Naruto raise his hand.

"I have a question to you sir," Naruto grin to him which lock Ibiki's eyes and the other chunin to him.

"Spill it," Ibiki said.

"Since a lot of people already leave and its already three minute after you said the rules, I ask you this. You are Morino Ibiki? The head of I&T department? How dis you have a power to decides for us if we can get another chunin exam?" Naruto chuckle making everyone stared to him. Even the rookie senseis and the two genius duo had their attention to him.

"According to politics power, only the Kage, Chunin Commander and the Jonin Commander who had the rights to ban a certain person to take test to a certain ranks like this chunin exam. They are the responsible to the proctors and also need to be on charge every time we have a rank test. Not to mention, a lot of genins here came from the other villages. So how can you be sure you can ban them to take an exam if you are the Head of I&T Department who did not have a close relation to the position of Chunin and Jounin Commander?" Naruto concluded and ask.

"Not to mention the field promotion," Naruto grin again. He knows that doing this, more Genins will participate during second exam but who cares? They need adventure.

"Ibiki-san?" Naruto ask. All the genins even Sakura who was the most brilliant kunoichi in their year realize that Naruto is right, Ibiki cannot ban them from having a certain rank and taking a certain rank test since he was not the Chunin or Jounin Commander.

Ibiki laugh amusingly to the blonde even the other chunin is amuse to what Naruto said.

"You're right, I don't have a power to ban you to take another exam. But we made this exam to torture you mental capacity, first, the written test they you just done is to test your capability to gather information. Because information-" Ibiki was stop when Naruto spoke.

"Can be a weapon that can destroy any Villages thats why there are Hunter Nin. We know it," Naruto said. Ibiki chuckle and continue.

"As he said, Information can be a weapon for example the secret routes of the Villages for escapes. Or the prize technique of Clans and their weakness, thet can be deadly. But of course, we didn't pass those who was obviously cheating. Because an obvious information is useless specially of a lot of people know about it," Ibiki said and laugh again.

"The second part which is this 10th question is to test if you can risk your future," Ibiki continue.

"I presume that everyone here decided to continue the 10th question right?" All of them laugh.

"Too bad for me, someone saw my our scheme. The reason why we create this 10th question is to know if you can take a risk on not having a chance to be a Chunin for the rest of your life or not to continue the test. Both choices has a hard consequence that you need to bare right?" Ibiki ask.

All of them nodded and gulp. Ibiki started to untie his forehead protector while talking.

"We assume that you are already a Chunnin, you are given a mission to take a certain document to an unfamiliar place where you don't know how many ninjas you will face. All you have is your team and a few information that you know its not enough. You don't want to die nor your team to hurt but you need to take a risk because it is a mission. Every ninja can die in duties so you must know how to take a risk," Ibiki explain making a lot of then realize that being a ninja is no joke specially to Sakura. Naruto's words rings to her head while listening to Ibiki's lecture. He was right, they are right, being a ninja didn't need a fangirl like her before and she don't wanted to always look at the back of her team mates who was advancing rapidly ever since the graduation.

They become stronger on their own and smarter too which is the field where she was only confident. She needs to train more.

Ibiki still wanted to lecture them again but a Kunai broke the glasses in the room and a brown banner was displayed in front of Ibiki using the two Kunai.

"Hey you maggot! Don't celebrate right now being passed to this damnable test. I am Mitarashi Anko and I am your damn Proctor to you're second test!" Anko said while screaming and smirking.

"You're in a bad timing, Anko," Anko freeze and glare to Ibiki. Sakura was a bit pissed.

"Another Naruto? Oh come on!"

"Shut up, bastard!" Anko shout and look around.

"Wow! A lot of teams passed. You've gotten so damn soft, Ibiki," Anko said.

"I'm not, it's just, someone saw my scheme and a lot of genins this time is too outstanding thats why," Ibiki explain.

"Never mind, I'll make sure to cut this damn numbers into half," Anko said grinning sadistically.

"Whhaattt?" A lot of genin said making Anko laugh.

"I give your sensei an information about the second test. Now get you ass out and go to the second test place tomorrow," that was the time were everyone left the test room.

--*--

Next Chapter:Forest Of Death

Next Chapter:
Forest Of Death