56:Aftermath of Invasion

"I'm sorry..." Tobirama softly said to Sasuke after he release the Water Dragon.

"For what?" Sasuke said who use Earth Release: Earth Style Wall. It creates a rock wall it didn't have mud like the modified one he uses a while ago.

"For killing your Little Brother, Izuna. You are maybe right. I didn't know the complications you have with my brother. I cannot even put myself to your feet since I still have many things that don't understand to both of your situation. Bur I know how dreadful the feeling is when we lose our brothers. I was stupid not to know you and your clan situation before. But then, I did hate you to death," Tobirama said and use another Water Release attack.

Sasuke didn't even use many technique to his battle, unlike Naruto who was clearly showing off to his parents. He just use Earth Release and a bit of Sharingan Techniques.

"Maybe its time for me to let go my hate to your clan. I admit that I'm still too naive," Tobirama chuckle a bit.

"No, you are actually right for despising my Clan, Tobirama. The truth is, aside from Izuna, me too, I hate the Uchiha. If I will count how many Uchiha who I admire the most after the Massacre of Senju in Third Shinobi War, I will say, I can count it to my two hands. They are bunch of arrogant people thinking Sharingan is invincible. They all have a superior complex that they should be treated highly  like a royalty," Tobirama look shock but chuckle.

"Thats... Harsh," Tobirama commented.

"They are the reason why I defect in Konoha whe I was Madara in the first place," Madara said bluntly. He engaged another Taijutsu battle with Tobirama. Both are using Kunais and shuriken, throwing it to each other.

"Wh-What? Why did I not know it?" Tobirama shockingly said.

"They are too prideful one, Tobirama. It was clearly a stain to my rotten clan. I'm actually happy that someone massacred them four years ago. They are accusing me of killing Izuna and taking his eye as a prize. They twisted a lot of stories inside just to impeached me as the Clan Head. The elders are too wary to my power growing so much and not them," Sasuke explain.

"Your Clan matters are truly terrifying," Tobirama commented.

"I know..." Sasuke whisper.

"If you gain my Aniki's trust again, then please take care of him. Sometimes he can be stupid in making decisions," Tobirama said amusingly.

"Sure," Both Sasuke and Tobirama can feel the pressure of Naruto's attack to Kushina and Minato. Both their fight stop a bit so Sasuke took some liberties to disperse his Limbo Clone since they already talk. Maybe a good closure to Tobirama is rather good.

Mito and Tobirama started to take advantage of Sasuke again. Using fuinjutso and Water Release of Tobirama until Tobirama and Mito started to disperse after Orochimaru died.

Naruto went to Tobirama who smile with him.

"Good luck to your mission, Aniki," Naruto nodded and smile.

"Good to see you too, Otou-Otou," Naruto softly said and hug Tobirama and Mito together. Mito smile and give him a kiss on his cheeks.

"You should tell you little girlfriend about your past. I actually like her for you," Mito said giggling.

"You! Mito-chan you peek to my memories?" Naruto said blushing. Mito nodded and smile.

"I wanted to confirm my suspicion a while ago. So while I was battling with Madara's clone, I took the liberties to peek with your memories using Fuinjutsu. I will always love you, Hashi-kun. You might have his memories but I know, your not him anymore," Mito said softly. Fading to the background.

"Madara, please do what I ask you," Tobirama said and Sasuke nodded giving Tobirama a small smile.

Naruto finish Kushina and Minato using Sealing art too. He had a good conversation to them while waiting for his Clone to seal Orochimaru. They all get a good closure and both said how much they love him. Both of them are proud at the same time guilty that he needs to be the scapegoat of everyone's grief. No matter what, Naruto still love them.

They sacrifice a lot for him. They might not know but they both help him in his journey of getting stronger today.

After a while, Naruto killed the Sound Four with his Swords immediately giving them a peaceful death. The Violet Flame Formation disappeared as Naruto burn the Sound Fours body.

"ANBU! Give orders to everyone. Burn every enemies body specially the Oto Ninjas who have a cursed mark of heaven," the three ANBU immediately disappeared when Hiruzen went with him.

"I'm sorry, you're to one who fix my mistake," Hiruzen look sad from Orochimaru's death. But he knows that it was for the best.

"Everyone did a big mistake, Jiji. So don't be guilty." The wind blow so strong as Naruto look to his home. He just grin.

Jiraya defeated Orochimaru's Three Giant Headed Snakes and only have a few casualties over all. The Hospitals is too ready thats why the operation is smooth. The Suna Nins had been held out to the Prison. Now, he only need to deal the aftermath.

He jump down to the Stadium together with Sasuke. They just wait a while to their Team and make a circle to the seven of them. Without talking Naruto perform a 10 Hand Sign Seal follow by Sasuke, Shikamaru, Hinata, Shino, Choji, and last but not the Least, Lee. This is a Collaborative Sealing Art for a Large Scale grounds.

While they are in the hand seal process, seven Array Seal appeared to the Konoha's wall. It glows brightly as the background become black too. The ground where Naruto and the others are standing, creates a sealing array too. There hair started to go upward because of the pressure it creates.

"Collaborative Sealing Art: Large Scale Restoration!" All of them shouted together. The whole Konoha becomes bright as every damage of places started to restore from its glory. No, actually it becomes better and stronger that the original. This technique almost deplete Shikamaru, Hinata, Shino, Choji, and Lee's chakra so they all fainted. Both Naruto and Sasuke look tired but not that tired for them not to summon Shadow Clones for their team.

They both put them to Hospitals as they sleep guarding them.

--*--

Next Chapter:Absolutely, Fifth Hokage

Next Chapter:
Absolutely, Fifth Hokage