104: Naruto Vs Sasuke

"What happen?" The Raikage ask to Darui.

"That chakra, it's powerful and like lively?" Darui ask himself.

"Yo brother! Hachi-sama want to know, he can feel the chakra yo! It was his nine tails bro!" Killer Bee rap.

"Nine tails? Darui! Form a team and investigate this," A demanded. Darui nodded and leave.

--*--

"I wanted to know the reason of that powerful chakra. If you can recuit who ever have it, if not, kill them," Onoki order. His ninja nodded and disappear.

--*--

"It's Naruto-kun!" Haku worriedly shouted.

"He maybe in a battle with someone. Who was that idiot who went ot battle beyond Kage-level?" Mei ask and sigh.

"I hope he is okay, he still our benefactor," Zabuza worriedly said.

--*--

"Naruto..." Gaara worriedly said looking to the window. Rasa is still unconscious so for the mean time, he is the Suna's Kazekage.

"I hope you're okay," Gaara whisper.

--*--
"What was that?" Kakashi ask who was in Hokage's Office.

"Probably Sasuke and me," Naruto's blood clonr casually said looking to his paper works.

"What?" Kakashi said as he was shock.

"Complicated to discuss right now, Kakashi-sensei, maybe tomorrow I'll explain to you, I'm a bit hectic today," Naruto's clone said. Kakashi just nodded as Naruto's clone sigh. He will not dispell as long as Naruto is alive and because of the seal, he will never be affected of what happen to his original body.

"I just borrow some catchphrase, you are troublesome blond Boss," his clone said.

--*--

"Naruto!" Sasuke shouted who just manage to reach Naruto. But looking to him, he was like a fox, his canny is showing as his fangs is showing too. He was shock when Naruto attack him. He look like a wild animals and mindless human.

"F--k!" Sasuke said and summon his Violet Susano. Is was only a skeletal form to protect himself from the damage that he might get.

Naruto creates a, bijudama and throw it to Sasuke but Sasuke is fast enough to dodge it. Sasuke immediately create his skeletal Susano to protect himself from outside force.

"Naruto! Snap it out! Fight it! You can do it," Sasuke shouted. He was worried to his little brother but now, he need to make some time for Naruto to fight the Seal that Kuro gave him.

Naruto was being driven by his animal instinct so he use his growing hand to scratch Sasuke. But Sasuke didn't get any injuries because of the Susano.

"Crow!" He look to who it was and he was lucky enough that it was Rock Lee the most adept and had the most wide knowledge to the Seals.

"Good thing you're here, I want you to make a counter to that Angry Seal that Kuro gave to Naruto. It looks like an Angry Seal but I think it has more than five layers. I'll fight him and stroll some time for you. Can you do it?" Sasuke ask in their mindlink. Lee nodded.

"Mission Accepted," Lee said and unseal his materials. He disappear to Sasuke's line of sight even his chakra signature also disappeared.

Naruto begun to create a bijudama again but Sasuke immediately upgrade his skeletal Susano and created a bone arm. It is the Half Body Skeletal Susano. He cough some blood and his eyes bleed since the power he was using is beyond the stamina that his body have.

The Susano's hand materialize and create a bow and Arrow. Then he shot the Indra's Arrow to Naruto's bijudama. The animalistic Naruto growl and creates a massive shockwaves. Because of the massive shockwaves, it creates a huge impact to the ground and create an earthquake that felt by the entire Elemental Nation. Many birds was alarm because of this. The massive Negative and Positive power that Naruto created is clashing and everyone in the Elemental Nation felt as if air was suck to their body.

They are all felt as if they are being soffucated.

"Shit! Naruto!" Sasuke shouted. The members of Shadow of Konoha is now frantically wanted to end their battle. Out of desperation, they really create a massive destruction to where they have battles right now just to end it.

The animalistic Naruto attack Sasuke so Sasuke Dodge everything but since Naruto is far more powerful than him,  he manage to land with him.

"Naruto! Its me!  Comeback Otou-Otou!  Don't want to fight you!" Sasuke felt like crying. He don't want to see Naruto to become a villain be became before. How funny it was?  This is the first time that they have an opposite role when they fight.

"Vice! Don't hold back or even scared to attack. We need to put him in sleep!" Lee said to their link.

"I-I don't know if I can," Sasuke whisper to them. He was scared, too scared to fight his little brother as he might accidentally kill him. It always end like this, they will fight and both of them will die. But Naruto never actually wanted to kill him in opposite of him. Now, they are in battle, he don't know if he can.

"But you need to, Vice Captain, you are the only one who can fight him. He will die if this Seal will continue to make him use his chakra.

This snap out Sasuke and look to Naruto with determination. He will save his Little Brother no matter what. His Mangekyo spin so fast and activate his Reinnigan. He take a deep breath and create a large scale supplementary attack.

"Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Technique. Ninja Art: Large Scale Scent Technique," Sasuke said. A flowery scent and Mist spread immediately to the place. It become so think that the Animalistic Naruto is growling as he look at hus surrounding.

"Tsukoyomi!" Sasuke whisper when he went to Naruto's place. Naruto's eyes become blank and slowly put his guard down. This create Sasuke an opening to chop Naruto's neck so he was knockout.

The technique was deactivate immediate as the whole Shadow of Konoha did finish their fight. Kuro Zetsu on the other hand smirk. This create him an opportunity to make his plan.

--*--

Next Chapter:Fall Of Shadow Of Konoha?

Next Chapter:
Fall Of Shadow Of Konoha?