55: Being Toyed

Orochimaru was proclaimed as one of genius among geniuses. It said that he was more powerful than the current Second God Of Shinobi who teach him before. From his immortality techniques thru his Body Switching Techniques, and Cursed Mark Of Heaven. Even if he die, it will just be a temporary. His will and soul can just be grown to the one who have the cursed mark and overpowered the cursed mark victim.

He is an inventor and genius scientists from the things he use. He manage to create his own village using his own power. He had a lot of people who was blindly loyal to him that even if he was using them, they still obeying him.

It was like he sold him but they just help him to count the payment. He had a great title of Snake Sannin that had been feared to the whole Elemental Nation. He had a class-S Rouge Ninja status from Bingo Book.

And said to be the most dangerous Rouge Ninja that Konoha produced. He had a lot of achievement and all of them are success from his research to become the most powerful Ninja in this land. But why all of this are happening?

Orochimaru gritted his teeth. He felt humiliated. Why? Its because he is now being toyed by a mere clone of the Jinchuriki Brat. Yes, a mere clone who did not have an equal power to the original.

His chakra had been nearly depleted by the Summoning he did to the Kage Level Shinobi of Konoha. Aside from that, he still had a damage from the battle with Sasuke in Forest of Death month ago.

He don't know how much chakra the clone have but it already throw a lot of Rank-S techniques. He had a lot of Bloodline, he can control the five elements and seeing his battle with his parents right now, he had a whole new level of Mastery towards his Biju. He also had a certain mastery to Hiraishin. How can he suppose to defeat that?

He should have known that invading the Konoha after his battle with Sasuke in Forest Of Death, he will just be defeated by this brat. He cursed the blood of Uzumaki and Namikaze that flowing to the Jinchuriki's veins.

"Whats the matter, Orochimaru? Already tired?" Naruto's clone mockingly said. Yes, Orochimaru is clearly panting right now. The Sound Four wanted to help but Orochimaru didn't have any orders to them so they silently pray that their masters will be alright.

They cannot see the actually battle because they are facing the outside. But all of them can feel the pressure of each battle. Their chakra is nearly deplete too as they are now using there cursed mark to support them.

"I'll kill you!" Orochimaru shouted and dash to Naruto using his flexible body. What just Naruto did is slam Orochimaru's body. Orochimaru being exhausted drop immediately from the ground. Naruto trampled hard Orochimaru's back that he was clearly shouting from the pain. Too bad, when Naruto slam him a while ago, it had a Mute Seal where nobody can hear him shouting.

"I am not Ni-san who likes to hear shouting from his tormenting victim. I prefer silence," Naruto slam a Mini-Rasengan to Orochimaru's back which makes Orochimaru felt more pain. He trampled it again and kick it down repeatedly. Naruto grab Orochimaru's shirt and put them to stand up.

Orochimaru this time is vomiting a mouthful of blood and shaking from the pain he felt. Naruto look blankly to Orochimaru and throw him using his legs.

"Magnet Release: Gravity Pull!" Ororchimaru's body started to rush on Naruto's place. He was being pulled by Naruto's gravity.

"I just need to kill you using Fuinjutsu, chop you into pieces, sealed you to different scrolls and burned you alive. You're cursed mark will not longer function as I will put some Shinigami's will to your body. He must be please if he got your rotten soul that should be dead many years ago," Naruto said. Looking darkly to Orochimaru.

Ororchimaru's eyes widen. He felt too stupid thinking he can destroy the leaf. He felt silly thinking he is strong enough to face them. He felt grim for being greedy. Now, he was looking to Naruto as if he was facing the Shinigami. If he manage to be alive, which is clearly not possible from what he did to Naruto's beloved village, he will drop to his Ninja Career and will just live normally looking to Naruto and Sasuke, who was clearly 12 years old but can fight head to head to five Kage Level Ninja without them losing in disadvantage.

"Time to die! Traitor," Naruto perform a 50 hand Sign Seal. Too fast from the eyes of everyone. A seal array glows on the ground making the background blacks. There is a lot of details from the Seal Array that nobody but Sasuke can understand. It is an ancient Seal that Ashura use before when they are young. It used ninshuu and not chakra.

"Amenomihashira," After cupping both of Naruto's hands, he creates a barrier with a large spiralling sphere of chakra inside. The sphere will then split into five smaller versions. Naruto launch launch the attack to the Sealing Array, colliding to the ground, the barrier will take the damage, releasing the five spheres so the attack can continue its path Circling Orochimaru who clearly starting to feel pain.

"Ninshu: Blessed of Heaven," Naruto muttered. Orochimaru shouted his pain but no voice was heard. The five sphere that looks like a Rasengan went to Orochimaru's neck, two shoulder, and two legs. He was cut into five pieces by the sphere that his attack have. No blood drips until five scroll appears to where Ororchimaru is. He disappeared after the scroll appeared floating in front of Naruto. Naruto muttered another technique.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" The scroll burned by the ball of fire that Naruto creates. He sigh and dispell himself. Now the four Summon: Impure World Reincarnation begun to disperse. Naruto got the Clone's memory and chuckle. They won the battle but now, he will firstly killed the Sound Four.

--*--

There is a lot of Original Technique to the battle from chapter 51 until now. Amenomihashira means Pillars Of Heaven. Its a canon technique that Ashura use in his battle with Indra. It was the technique that looks like Rasengan. I took liberties to Sealing Art Techniques because clearly I only have little information to this art. Aside from that, I also took liberties to Mito and Kushina's Techniques. They only have little to none infos.

Next Chapter:Aftermath of Invasion

Next Chapter:
Aftermath of Invasion