75: Another Mission

Tsunade woke up feeling fresh and better than last time. Its been years since she felt so free. It felt as if someone lifted her burden she felt ever since.

"Shizune!" Tsunade called. Shizune appeared with Tonton.

"What happen yesterday?" Everything to Tsunade become vague after she cried to Naruto. Then, she thought about what did Naruto told her yesterday. He was right, instead of mourning to her lose, she should strive for her betterment. She's not the only one who lost so much. There are still people out there who experience much worst than her and should be thankful that she was still alive.

Just thinking of her Grandparents to be disappointed to her, makes her feel so guilty and disappointed to herself.

"Well, after you cried for an hour, you lose your consciousness. Naruto-san transform to his first appearance and took you here. Then Hinata-san healed your injuries including your exhaustion," Tsunade look confused to Shizune.

"This you say including my exhaustion?" Shizune nodded. This widen Tsunade's eyes.

"The Modified Mystic Palm Technique..." Tsunade murmur. She space out remembring that it has been lose for over decades since her grandfather die.

"Modified Mystic Palm Technique?" Shizune ask.

"The Modified Mystic Palm Technique have the same function to its base, Mystic Palm Technique. It can heal external injuries and some of internal injuries depends of you Chakra Control Capacity and Chakra Reserve on how much you can heal. But the Modified version had something the base don't have. It is the ability to heal your exhaustion. It was created by my Grandfather, Senju Hashirama during Warring State Era. The problem is, he is the only one who knows about this. And this technique had been lose since died. Grandpops didn't given a time to pass it to me," Tsunade explain. Shizune look awe as she still remember how fascinating Hinata perform the Technique.

"I should ask him about it," Tsunade thought.

"Pack our things, we will go back to Konoha," what Tsunade don't know is Naruto paide every debt Tsunade have no matter how small or big it was. He just sigh at the large amount of money he lose because of Tsunade's debt. It's actually terrifying.

Shizune's eyes twinkle and look excited to the new news.

"Already packed, Lady Tsunade!" Shizune excitedly said.

"You seems so excited about going back," Tsunade confusedly ask to Shizune. This embarrassed Shizune a bit.

"It not like that, Master. Its just, I really miss the Konoha," Shizune shyly said.

"Then, lets go back," Tsunade and Shizune ready themselves for their travel.

--*--

"If I will not be the Hokage, who will be appointed?" Tsunade ask after Naruto brief him about why did he needs to retrieve him.

"Me, I am the fifth Hokage," Naruto simply said. This makes the two stop and look shock to Naruto.

"Wait, what? What did Sarutobi-Sensei thinks about appointing you as the Hokage? Your too young and-" Tsunade didn't manage to continue her speech.

"Hey, don't judge me according to my age. May I remind you, I did makes you use your Strength of Hundred seals and beaten you badly yesterday without even using any Ninjutsu," Naruto said to stop Tsunade from her rant.

"Well, I just hope you don't become a figurehead in front of your spoiled council," Tsunade teased.

"The reason why there are still no Inaugural Ceremony is to stabilize the new Council, Tsunade-san. I did banish and executed every memberd of Civilian Council who like to interfere to something that there opinion is not needed. My council is new and efficient unlike Jiji's council," Naruto said with a smirk.